Welcome to LaRouche Continued, a forum dedicated to all things Lyndon LaRouche (from the history of his political cult to present-day affairs.)
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) « First ... 9 10 [11]  ( Go to first unread post )

Total Meltdown underway?
man114
Posted: Jun 19 2017, 05:12 PM

Asteroid Dodging Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I think you need some element of crazy for the group to continue or they'll look like a small political group and easily be outshined by legitimate political organizations.
Crumpets
Posted: Jun 19 2017, 05:23 PM

Unregistered

Agreed.

Maybe the guy from Connecticut will go back to saying "GREEN-wich"; it's the least they can do.
man114
Posted: Jun 19 2017, 06:20 PM

Asteroid Dodging Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Crumpets @ Jun 19 2017, 10:23 PM)
Agreed.

Maybe the guy from Connecticut will go back to saying "GREEN-wich"; it's the least they can do.

laugh.gif That would be great. I've been hoping Mad Mike or Bill will spout off something ridiculous in one of their monologues to liven up the tone. Other than that I've gotta rely on something crazy from John or Dennis insulting the members in a crazy tirade.
Posted: Jun 19 2017, 10:39 PM

Unregistered

I'm now waiting for Sigerson to explain how Trump's "grab them by the pussy" comment is an example of agape.
borisbad
  Posted: Jun 20 2017, 08:17 PM

Planck

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

I assume others saw that macabre video of Trump getting his adulations from Pence, Reibus and the rest of the cabinet of clowns. Does anyone get the feeling that this is eerily similar to a gathering of the best and the brightest when LaRouche or Helga are around? sad.gif
« Next Oldest | LaRouche Discussion Center | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (11) « First ... 9 10 [11] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1655 seconds · Archive