Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Kesha's bizarre hypocritical rant against Al Green
borisbad
 Posted: Aug 8 2018, 10:34 AM

Fürtwangler
Group: Members

QUOTE (man114 @ Aug 8 2018, 12:23 AM)
If passing the four laws was so paramount they would have made more progress back when it was the Three Step Recovery program...

Four Laws is just a classic LaRouche broad sweeping panacea that will never make progress because of the cult and only serves as a buzzword within the cult and something to raise funds around.

I put out this challenge, ask 50 random people what LaRouche’s Four Laws are and I can almost guarantee not a single person has even heard of them.

I suggest that it be more appropriately termed the Twelve Step Recovery Program for members of cults anonymous.
PMEmail
^
Prometheus
 Posted: Aug 9 2018, 02:50 PM

QUOTE (Guest @ Jul 30 2018, 02:14 PM)
This also means zero money leaves the org. Shoestring budget campaigns as usual which are basically ground traffic campaigns utilizing members to do free or nearly free promotion. Donations will get funneled back into the org for office rents and the Hotel Beacon.

Exactly. Mike Hodgkiss is apparently an ex-member, and therefore persona-non-grata. Can't have members contacting him so he can maybe tell them how he really feels about the org, even if he copies their platform for the most part.

I have a feeling that even if there existed a candidate, who wasn't an ex, who still professed each and every single talking point and policy LaRouche did, Helga would be forced to denounce them.

LOL @ Mike Hodgkiss who changed his main Facebook photo to this: Michael Hodgkiss for Senate_Facebook. It's an image of Trump almost embracing a short bald dude whose face we can't see. The shorter bald dude is actually Putin and the image is take from the Helsinki summit, see here: Helsinki summit. Now it could be that Mike put this image on his facebook page to demonstrate his support for Trump and the summit with Putin, but why this photo and not one showing Putin's face? Could it be that he is trying to fool people into thinking, the shorter bald dude is him and that Trump is endorsing HIS Senate candidacy? Ballotopedia, here: Trump endorsements 2018, shows that Trump hasn't endorsed any U.S. Senate candidate in the state of Hawaii.
PMEmail
^
borisbad
 Posted: Aug 10 2018, 01:03 PM

Fürtwangler

QUOTE (man114 @ Aug 8 2018, 12:23 AM)
If passing the four laws was so paramount they would have made more progress back when it was the Three Step Recovery program...

Four Laws is just a classic LaRouche broad sweeping panacea that will never make progress because of the cult and only serves as a buzzword within the cult and something to raise funds around.

I put out this challenge, ask 50 random people what LaRouche’s Four Laws are and I can almost guarantee not a single person has even heard of them.

I thought I posted a response yesterday, but my thought was to rename the program the "Twelve Step Recovery Program" because that is what members of the cult need.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll