Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to LaRouche Continued, a forum dedicated to all things Lyndon LaRouche (from the history of his political cult to present-day affairs.)
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!

Name:   Password:

So 11 Newbury is no longer the Boston LPAC office.
Worried X-GF
Posted: Nov 29 2016, 12:08 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 53

Yup,the story goes that because it doesn't have a second means of egress,those
LPAC puppies must vacate the office of 11 Newbury to smaller quarters in Quincy Center.

The ex informed me about a week ago,that they needed help moving the office,and wanted him to take the state vehicle from work (Bridgewater State,the college ,not the crazy hospital,which would actually be so much more fitting,but I digress).
He decided against it,as taking the truck off school grounds is a no-no,and if something happened to it,he'd probably get fired.

I think the whole "second means of egress" is total bullshit. They have been at this address for a few years now,and the landlord wouldn't wait that long to address the issue,as it's a violation that he could be fined for.

Nope,I'm betting that it's more a money issue,as I know for a fact they suckered the ex into paying the rent one month,to the tune of $4500. I know the area,and the landlord would have no problem renting out the space. Trouble in paradise?
man114
Posted: Nov 29 2016, 07:13 PM

Asteroid Dodging Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Interesting. Boston looked a little iffy when they had their coats on in the middle of winter, must have been hurting to pay the heating bill.

Wonder if this has anything to do with the mysterious absence of Mad Mike from the Policy Committee meeting. Wonder if he's being deployed to fix Boston.

I'd imagine Seattle can't be in that great of financial condition either.
Posted: Nov 30 2016, 12:36 PM

Unregistered

Well that'll teach them to rent offices on the most expensive street in the city of Boston (at least when I was living there)
xlcr4life
Posted: Dec 1 2016, 07:41 AM

Furtwangler

Member No.: 14

http://reddoor-re.com/property/property.as...Number=72083920

-He has very bad judgement if he was even remotely thinking of using a state owned vehicle for something like this. Not just liability, but this is theft based on what I have seen when public employees use a state asset unauthorized .

-I would not be so sure that his money went to pay the rent. It was common for us to have members contact their relatives with stories about being evicted, medical bills or what not and ask for funds. The funds would be just deposited into the general account and then used to pay the latest emergency , which usually was a Larouche.

When the end of year FEC filings are done, we can see IF they paid rent. It usually takes a few months of non payment to get an eviction and this could save the cult 10 to 15 K if they drag it out and just give dribs and drabs.

If you have been following the different threads over time, it is very clear that there is no way that the official income stated by LPAC could cover the rents at the remaining offices in the most expensive parts of the US in San Francisco and Boston.

My gut tells me that they were served eviction proceedings and the egress story is for external consumption. Maybe this can be found in local legal filings .
man114
Posted: Dec 1 2016, 08:50 AM

Asteroid Dodging Administrator

Member No.: 1

xlcr you're right, When you see the $.01 gas purchases they report on the filings let you know they're just fudging the numbers on filings. Even if they purposefully got evicted while searching for cheaper office space who knows if it goes on the filings.

I'd be surprised if anyone except the office higher ups know the real answer locally. If they even do, this is probably handled in Leesburg by Barbara and who knows if that info is passed down.

I wonder how they're cooking the books anyway. The current San Fran office is pretty darn expensive. They've gotta be having donations privately given to The Schiller Institute that are in turn somehow used to shore up the LPAC side but are not reported and are used to cover other expenses.
Worried X-GF
Posted: Dec 1 2016, 10:20 AM

He offered to get some boxes,to help in moving stuff and Cloret said no. They had issues with Bridgewater before,is how it was explained to me. The real translation
is probably more like "we tried recruit members on their campus,and they told us to screw".

He did say he wasn't giving anymore large sums in the near future. Most of that came from money his grandmother left him last year. He was actually pretty snarky about Cloret the other night. He has no internet at home,only at work and did not email about setting up meetings with state reps,as he was asked to do. He can't use his work email,as it's a state job,and a big no-no to be bothering people,let alone politicians on LPAC nonsense. (This had to be explained to him).

His exact words: "I gave them thousands of dollars,THOUSANDS,you think that would be enough".....haha.

Worried X-GF
Posted: Dec 1 2016, 10:23 AM

Xlr, yeah that's definitely the place. The other building,the white one is actually a dog kennel,lots of barking to add to the policy discussions. The barking is that loud sometimes.
Wiser
Posted: Mar 7 2017, 01:05 PM

Shakespeare

Member No.: 6

Sorry I'm late and underinformed to the game here, but second egress? Is that what they're claiming?

LaRouche offices are useful for some landlords. LaRouche people will put up with just about anything. Sometimes LaRouche people don't know better; sometimes they don't care. I doubt they even have working fire extinguishers in most of their offices. You know, because it's all about the mission. Golden Souls saving the world don't have time for little matters like that.
« Next Oldest | Anonymous LaRouche discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0231 seconds · Archive