Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to LaRouche Continued, a forum dedicated to all things Lyndon LaRouche (from the history of his political cult to present-day affairs.)
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!

Name:   Password:

LaRouche's High school play book
man114
Posted: Feb 26 2015, 01:45 PM

Asteroid Dodging Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Signed with bombast... "Lyndon Hermyle Golthier de LaRouche Junior" (if you look up his genealogy Golthier was the family surname slightly prior to being changed to LaRouche.) The play is "What a Life" LaRouche played Mr. Patterson. I'll include a few pictures I probabaly missed some because there are stage notations too, plus I think we have a bandwidth limit on files.

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image
man114
Posted: Feb 26 2015, 01:46 PM

I was right!

Attached Image
man114
Posted: Feb 26 2015, 01:51 PM

Henry's Coup. Thinking about coups as a teen?

Attached Image
man114
Posted: Feb 26 2015, 01:56 PM

Real Student. Yes 76 years later the Basement team would be learning to be a "real student" from a guy who didn't finish college.

Attached Image
man114
Posted: Feb 26 2015, 02:00 PM

There are a bunch more pages of notations, some are hard to read since they are in pencil. Have to sort through stage direction too. These are just a few of the good ones. The book isn't on the best quality paper and is 76 years old. My flatbed is broken so I just photographed them. LaRouche would have been in this play as a Junior or Senior depending on when it was performed.
borisbad
Posted: Feb 28 2015, 09:14 PM

Planck

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (man114 @ Feb 26 2015, 07:00 PM)
There are a bunch more pages of notations, some are hard to read since they are in pencil. Have to sort through stage direction too. These are just a few of the good ones. The book isn't on the best quality paper and is 76 years old. My flatbed is broken so I just photographed them. LaRouche would have been in this play as a Junior or Senior depending on when it was performed.

That is some find. Wonder how much it would fetch on EBay? I see that this play was made into an actual movie (Henry Aldrich was a series that I think was mainly on the radio). Note that the play also became a movie in 1939 with Jackie Cooper playing the lead. Interestingly the actor who played Patterson was named Lucien Littlefield. Lyndon LaRouche. LL-is the initials of virtually every key character in the Superman comics from Lana Lang and Lois Lane to Lex Luther. laugh.gif
man114
Posted: Feb 28 2015, 10:39 PM

I actually bought it on eBay several years ago, I paid about $50 on a best offer, it was listed at something like $79. $50 is on the low end for a LaRouche signature, they seem to go for $50-200 so I offered on the low end and got lucky. It was listed primarily on the signature with mention of the many notations, I was curious what the notations which is why I shot an offer at it. I'm sure a LaRouche researcher such as myself would pay a heck of a lot more than I paid had they known what actually was actually in the notations. I know I'd have paid more than I did for what could possibly be the first recorded notion of LaRouche being right.
« Next Oldest | Media | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1235 seconds · Archive