Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Kesha's bizarre hypocritical rant against Al Green
Prometheus
 Posted: Jul 24 2018, 02:08 PM

Shakespeare
Group: Members

This speech by Al Green (D): Al Green Helsinki statement, days after Trump's Helsinki meeting with Putin prompted this response by Kesha: Kesha's response to Al Green. In it she criticizes Al Green for invoking MLK as if she only has the right to do this which is strange considering she's running against a black Congressman and campaigned for the impeachment of America's first black President, Barack Obama. She also attacked Green for supporting Wall St. which is also strange considering he cosigned H.R. 790: Marcy Kaptur's return to prudent banking act aka the Glass-Steagall bill in the Congress. What has Kesha done besides shoot off her mouth against Wall St., and defended a President that is backed by white nationalists? Is she really honoring the memory of MLK? If Kesha really supports Glass-Steagall, why not run against a candidate that doesn't support it? More, not less Democrats in Congress are needed to get H.R. 790 to the floor for a vote.

--------------------
"And I fully agree with Willy Wilmer, that what stands between WWIII and all of us is Donald Trump. If he is driven out of office one way or another I would not give two pennies worth for world peace."-Helga Zepp LaRouche, September 13th, 2018
PMEmail
^
fightapathy
 Posted: Jul 24 2018, 02:53 PM

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

Its called playing to her audience, which happens to be exclusively LaRouche followers. Al Green shoots his mouth off against Trump, and therefore is a prop off which the org can fund raise. There is absolutely nothing more to it.

--------------------
If a host cooked a nice meal for you, you would appreciate that. But if she then vomited all over the meal, my guess is that this is what you would remember more than what she cooked. This is the case with the LaRouchies --Dr. Michael Hudson
PMEmail
^
xlcr4life
 Posted: Jul 25 2018, 03:37 PM

Golden Soul
Group: Admin

Amazing work by LarouchePac to raise millions and spend nothing on candidates. Kesha seems to have raised a bit over 11K for her race.

https://www.opensecrets.org/races/candidate...&id=TX09&spec=N

Kesha Rogers (I)

Raised: $11,267
Spent: $8,230

Cash on Hand: $3,037

Meanwhile, LPAC has officially endorsed Kesha and Ron Wieczorek for 2018, But there is nothing to report for his fundraising. This tells me that whatever he gets he keeps which is very, very smart by Ron.

https://www.opensecrets.org/races/summary?cycle=2018&id=SD01

With these two world historical races, an outsider would expect LaarouchePac to be eagerly plowing money into these campaigns. So what do we find ?

https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00309567

2018 PAC Contribution Data

Contributions from this PAC to federal candidates (list recipients)  $0

Contributions to this PAC from individual donors of $200 or more ( list donors) $1,142,603 

What adds to the hilarity is that poor Mike Hodgkiss can't get a break. He has been soundly endorsed and supported by members via FaceBook in his US Senate run in Hawaii. However, we don't see a dime yet . nor do we see a fundraising filing or even being listed as a candidate in the "Open Secrets" web site.

https://www.opensecrets.org/races/candidate...&id=HIS2&spec=N

I tried as hard as I could , but I did not hear Strongman Dennis Speed mention his name as a candidate . How could Dennis treat a Professor of The Schiller Institute this way? Mike gave a few decades for both Larouches and can't get a break or a dime from the cult.

Hmmm, perhaps the cult wanted to get a boatload of money from Hodgkiss instead of giving him a boatload of money to run for the US Senate? From what I remember about Mike, I don't think he would fall for fundraising calls from the mainland where HE has to sign over his post LC money to the cult as they salivate over.

Keep your money Mike, you know what we did with our supporters and promissory notes when you were in.

PMEmail
^
Prometheus
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 04:30 PM

Shakespeare

QUOTE (xlcr4life @ Jul 25 2018, 12:37 PM)
Amazing work by LarouchePac to raise millions and spend nothing on candidates. Kesha seems to have raised a bit over 11K for her race.

Kesha Rogers (I)

Meanwhile, LPAC has officially endorsed Kesha and Ron Wieczorek for 2018, But there is nothing to report for his fundraising. This tells me that whatever he gets he keeps which is very, very smart by Ron.

With these two world historical races, an outsider would expect LaarouchePac to be eagerly plowing money into these campaigns. So what do we find ?

Contributions from this PAC to federal candidates (list recipients)   $0

Contributions to this PAC from individual donors of $200 or more ( list donors) $1,142,603 

What adds to the hilarity is that poor Mike Hodgkiss can't get a break. He has been soundly endorsed and supported by members via FaceBook in his US Senate run in Hawaii. However, we don't see a dime yet . nor do we see a fundraising filing or even being listed as a candidate in the "Open Secrets" web site.

I tried as hard as I could , but I did not hear Strongman Dennis Speed mention his name as a candidate . How could Dennis treat a Professor of The Schiller Institute this way? Mike gave a few decades for both Larouches and can't get a break or a dime from the cult.

Hmmm, perhaps the cult wanted to get a boatload of money from Hodgkiss instead of giving him a boatload of money to run for the US Senate? From what I remember about Mike, I don't think he would fall for fundraising calls from the mainland where HE has to sign over his post LC money to the cult as they salivate over.

Keep your money Mike, you know what we did with our supporters and promissory notes when you were in.

It looks like Michael Hodgkiss just got snubbed by LPAC in this article: Who Has LaRouche PAC Endorsed?. I'm wondering why they aren't endorsing him, he's campaigning on the LPAC platform. Didn't Matt say they would endorse candidates that do this? Why is Michael Hodgkiss a persona non grata?

--------------------
"And I fully agree with Willy Wilmer, that what stands between WWIII and all of us is Donald Trump. If he is driven out of office one way or another I would not give two pennies worth for world peace."-Helga Zepp LaRouche, September 13th, 2018
PMEmail
^
man114
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 04:38 PM

Asteroid Dodging Administrator

QUOTE (Prometheus @ Jul 30 2018, 09:30 PM)

Kesha Rogers (I)

It looks like Michael Hodgkiss just got snubbed by LPAC in this article: Who Has LaRouche PAC Endorsed?. I'm wondering why they aren't endorsing him, he's campaigning on the LPAC platform. Didn't Matt say they would endorse candidates that do this? Why is Michael Hodgkiss a persona non grata?

Who knows, the cult often makes little sense, so even though that’s what Matt said I’d take it with a grain of salt, he’s just the downwind messenger. What I think is funnier is that the ONLY people they endorse are those that support LaRouche policies. So out of countless midterm candidates they only endorse their own people. This also means zero money leaves the org. Shoestring budget campaigns as usual which are basically ground traffic campaigns utilizing members to do free or nearly free promotion. Donations will get funneled back into the org for office rents and the Hotel Beacon.

--------------------
"The Greatest Threats to Humanity are Comets, Meteors and Asteroids"

"Anybody who is not making forecasts, useful forecasts, about volcanoes and earthquakes, should be thrown out of public office."

"Well, Schwarzenegger is a sex maniac. He was the world's leading sex maniac. He was promoted directly from Ireland, but not from the Irish; and he was shipped into the United States to become the leader of California. And what he did is he turned the whole California into a bunch of degenerate sex maniacs, and they began doing it very quickly. What we're trying to do is get rid of the sex maniacs out of California"- Lyndon LaRouche
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 05:14 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

This also means zero money leaves the org. Shoestring budget campaigns as usual which are basically ground traffic campaigns utilizing members to do free or nearly free promotion. Donations will get funneled back into the org for office rents and the Hotel Beacon.

Exactly. Mike Hodgkiss is apparently an ex-member, and therefore persona-non-grata. Can't have members contacting him so he can maybe tell them how he really feels about the org, even if he copies their platform for the most part.

I have a feeling that even if there existed a candidate, who wasn't an ex, who still professed each and every single talking point and policy LaRouche did, Helga would be forced to denounce them.
^
Prometheus
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 05:15 PM

Shakespeare

QUOTE (man114 @ Jul 30 2018, 01:38 PM)
QUOTE (Prometheus @ Jul 30 2018, 09:30 PM)

Kesha Rogers (I)

Who knows, the cult often makes little sense, so even though that’s what Matt said I’d take it with a grain of salt, he’s just the downwind messenger. What I think is funnier is that the ONLY people they endorse are those that support LaRouche policies. So out of countless midterm candidates they only endorse their own people. This also means zero money leaves the org. Shoestring budget campaigns as usual which are basically ground traffic campaigns utilizing members to do free or nearly free promotion. Donations will get funneled back into the org for office rents and the Hotel Beacon.

What's also funny is they are only endorsing two candidates. LOL. What does that say about the strength of their movement? Look at this page from the Bernie Sanders' movement, Our Revolution candidates. They are running over 100 candidates in over 30 states. Now, that's a real movement.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
xlcr4life
 Posted: Aug 2 2018, 06:28 AM

Golden Soul

Larouche made a yuge strategic mistake in 2016 when they tried to parasite themselves to the Martin O'Malley campaign. Several hundred dollars went to O'malley instead of Stalyn .

Among the contributors is this report from June of 2016 here.

Renee Sigerson, unemployed , gave thousands and thousands to Larouche Pacs . However, if you go to line 201 here under O'Malley submissions.

http://search04.fec.gov/vivisimo/cgi-bin/q..._02_prj&x=0&y=0

www.fec.gov/finance/.../OMalleySubmission3.xls

Federal Election Commission

201, 2/1/2016, $25.00, $25.00, O'Malley for President, Monetary Contribution, 2016,

Primary, Renee Sigerson, 60001, Credit Card, Renee, Sigerson, None ...

we find housewife Renee Sigerson giving money to the Martin O'Malley campaign.

Now Renee is working a boiler room in NJ. Go figure.

PMEmail
^
Prometheus
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 01:25 PM

Shakespeare

I'm beginning to think Kesha's run is more aimed at helping a Republican take Al Green's seat than in getting her elected. There are 8 open seats in Texas this election cycle and provided one doesn't have to live in the district, only the state they are running in, it makes no sense for her to run as an independent against an incumbent in a strong Democratic district given her previous record of winning primaries. This being the case really raises the question if Kesha or LaRouchePAC value Trump's presidency more than LaRouche's 4 Laws, since Green is a co-sponsor of Marcy Kaptur's Return to Prudent Banking Act (aka the Glass-Steagall Bill in the Congress). If they do, this says something about how much they value Trump's base over their policy agenda.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 03:14 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Prometheus @ Aug 7 2018, 01:25 PM)
I'm beginning to think Kesha's run is more aimed at helping a Republican take Al Green's seat than in getting her elected. There are 8 open seats in Texas this election cycle and provided one doesn't have to live in the district, only the state they are running in, it makes no sense for her to run as an independent against an incumbent in a strong Democratic district given her previous record of winning primaries. This being the case really raises the question if Kesha or LaRouchePAC value Trump's presidency more than LaRouche's 4 Laws, since Green is a co-sponsor of Marcy Kaptur's Return to Prudent Banking Act (aka the Glass-Steagall Bill in the Congress). If they do, this says something about how much they value Trump's base over their policy agenda.

They value whatever currency can be kicked from Kesha to LPAC to the LaRouche Policy Institute to the Schiller Institute to Helga and Lyndon's comfort as he prepares to die. This and only this!
^
xlcr4life
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 03:48 PM

Golden Soul

From Guest

They value whatever currency can be kicked from Kesha to LPAC to the LaRouche Policy Institute to the Schiller Institute to Helga and Lyndon's comfort as he prepares to die. This and only this!

The real currency and fundraising is among members . I never, never, never could have imagined that the LC etc has entered yet another level of the macabre . This is beyond seeing elderly , poverty sticken LCers wandering the streets of Leesburg and being viewed as homeless .

The new bar for the Macabre of Larouche is having "GoFundMe" campaigns to cover the following.

-Paying medical bills.

-Paying the funerals for your parents

and now there is a GoFundMe to pay for the final services and cremation of what is believed to be a LCer who joined a long time ago with her husband in the Seattle - California loop.

We will have some of this up later . I'm still recalling just how much we absolutely F'd over Stalyn's 1984 VP running mate and destroyed Billy Davis's family and life savings. Larouche has absolutely predicted the massive economic collapse and depression ...of his followers.
PMEmail
^
Prometheus
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 04:09 PM

Shakespeare

QUOTE (Guest @ Aug 7 2018, 12:14 PM)

Given how well Kesha performed in 2010 in spite of being associated with LaRouche, I can confidently say If Kesha hadn't been associated with LaRouche and instead ran as a mainstream pro-Obama Democrat, with proper funding and support from the Democratic Party, she could have won in 2010 and been a congresswoman by now.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 06:19 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Prometheus @ Aug 7 2018, 04:09 PM)

Given how well Kesha performed in 2010 in spite of being associated with LaRouche, I can confidently say If Kesha hadn't been associated with LaRouche and instead ran as a mainstream pro-Obama Democrat, with proper funding and support from the Democratic Party, she could have won in 2010 and been a congresswoman by now.

A well-funded candidate not saying crazy stuff who manages to get on a ballot has a chance of winning, of course! I don't see how this is especially true for Kesha.

My only point is that she had zero chance of actually winning, and the ran her there for that reason, just like today.
^
Prometheus
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 06:51 PM

Shakespeare

QUOTE (Guest @ Aug 7 2018, 03:19 PM)
QUOTE (Prometheus @ Aug 7 2018, 04:09 PM)

A well-funded candidate not saying crazy stuff who manages to get on a ballot has a chance of winning, of course! I don't see how this is especially true for Kesha.

My only point is that she had zero chance of actually winning, and the ran her there for that reason, just like today.

Also I guess it makes good publicity in the cult to have her run against a pro-impeachment Democrat, which will also endear her to Trump's base. Forget the fact that Al Green supports Glass-Steagall. I guess this shows us where the cult's priorities are-fundraising and getting recruits from Trump's base, not get LaRouche's laws passed!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
man114
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 07:23 PM

Asteroid Dodging Administrator

If passing the four laws was so paramount they would have made more progress back when it was the Three Step Recovery program...

Four Laws is just a classic LaRouche broad sweeping panacea that will never make progress because of the cult and only serves as a buzzword within the cult and something to raise funds around.

I put out this challenge, ask 50 random people what LaRouche’s Four Laws are and I can almost guarantee not a single person has even heard of them.

--------------------
"The Greatest Threats to Humanity are Comets, Meteors and Asteroids"

"Anybody who is not making forecasts, useful forecasts, about volcanoes and earthquakes, should be thrown out of public office."

"Well, Schwarzenegger is a sex maniac. He was the world's leading sex maniac. He was promoted directly from Ireland, but not from the Irish; and he was shipped into the United States to become the leader of California. And what he did is he turned the whole California into a bunch of degenerate sex maniacs, and they began doing it very quickly. What we're trying to do is get rid of the sex maniacs out of California"- Lyndon LaRouche
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll