Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (18) « First ... 16 17 18  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Is THE GRIFFIN building an alt org?, Helga, take note!
GUEST_USER
 Posted: Jul 19 2018, 04:17 AM

Golden Soul
Group: Members

QUOTE (happydayzrheragain @ Jul 1 2017, 10:23 PM)
HOW ARE YOU FIGHTING?

In my own small way, I am fighting to shed light on destructive groups and scams like LaRouche's and Tarpley's who are largely ignored by the mass media, accountable to almost no one, and literally steal people and money away from important causes through what is commonly called "brainwashing."

Thanks for asking!

Originally posted on 2017-07-05 13:59:00
PMEmail
^
GUEST_USER

Golden Soul

QUOTE (happydayzrheragain @ Jul 1 2017, 10:23 PM)
I have followed Webster through various issues and have a lot of things that I do not like about him.

I find it absolutely hysterical that people think inserting sentences like this convinces anyone that they are coming here with an honest critique of the site. It's as if they teach this tactic in a school.

But I'll bite to redirect the thread: Please tell us what you don't like about Tarpley?

Originally posted on 2017-07-05 14:11:00
PMEmail
^
fightapathy

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

QUOTE (Guest)
But I'll bite to redirect the thread: Please tell us what you don't like about Tarpley?

But happydayzrheragain, please DON'T say you don't like THE GRIFFIN's tangental forays into the political geography of the Holy Roman Empire when discussing state infrastructure solutions -- because that's what I like MOST about Herr Doktor!

QUOTE (THE GRIFFIN)
No! We do not need postage stamp-sized sovereign states treated as personal possessions by hereditary rulers!

That, and occasional references to the Papal States.

QUOTE (THE GRIFFIN)
No! We do not need a return to the sovereign Papal Domains of Pius the Ninth! If it was up to the Northern League and their comical fellow traveler Bepe Grillo and his ridiculous Grillini, that's precisely what we'd have! A return of Pius IX!

I'd challenge THE GRIFFIN on this one if given the chance. Pius IX turned from curious liberal to ferocious reactionary after his city was trashed by Mazzini's abominable revloutionaries in 1849; however on being restored to power by French muskets, Pius instituted a reforms to the civil service, including wholly replacing the clergy with laymen, and thus had the best-functioning civil government in Italy. Certainly when Rome was conquered in 1870, the Sardinians did not force Rome to adopt the civil service of Turin, but rather, the other way around: it was the rest of Italy that was forced to adopt Pius' reforms. Whoops! We're off another tangent.

Again, please tell us what you don't like about Tarpley, happydayzrheragain?

Originally posted on 2017-07-06 09:49:00

--------------------
If a host cooked a nice meal for you, you would appreciate that. But if she then vomited all over the meal, my guess is that this is what you would remember more than what she cooked. This is the case with the LaRouchies --Dr. Michael Hudson
PMEmail
^
Whirled Wild Web

Shakespeare

Would a mod be able to find the IP address of happydayzrheragain? I wonder if it's somewhere in Maryland.

:lol:

Originally posted on 2017-07-06 15:24:00

--------------------
Weird Historical.
PMEmail
^
man114

Asteroid Dodging Administrator
Group: Admin

QUOTE (Whirled Wild Web @ Jul 6 2017, 07:24 PM)
Would a mod be able to find the IP address of happydayzrheragain? I wonder if it's somewhere in Maryland.

:lol:

It comes up as Portugal. Whether or not that's true or an IP shield/VPN is anyone's guess. Of course nothing prevents a bored TWSP member from traveling then finding a Tarpley's tribute thread here while googling from a hotel room.

Originally posted on 2017-07-06 15:36:00

--------------------
"The Greatest Threats to Humanity are Comets, Meteors and Asteroids"

"Anybody who is not making forecasts, useful forecasts, about volcanoes and earthquakes, should be thrown out of public office."

"Well, Schwarzenegger is a sex maniac. He was the world's leading sex maniac. He was promoted directly from Ireland, but not from the Irish; and he was shipped into the United States to become the leader of California. And what he did is he turned the whole California into a bunch of degenerate sex maniacs, and they began doing it very quickly. What we're trying to do is get rid of the sex maniacs out of California"- Lyndon LaRouche
PMEmail
^
fightapathy

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

QUOTE (man114)
It comes up as Portugal. Whether or not that's true or an IP shield/VPN is anyone's guess. Of course nothing prevents a bored TWSP member from traveling then finding a Tarpley's tribute thread here while googling from a hotel room.

GYMers & GYMettes don't strike me as the sort of folks who can afford a plane ticket. They're too busy trying to afford rent in NYC while still finding time to set up TRUMP=NAZI shrines down town.

Perhaps THE GRIFFIN got someone to pay his way to deliver a speech in Lisbon. Or maybe his wife coughed up the ride and he's bumming free dinners off his hosts. There are a number of explanations.

Originally posted on 2017-07-06 15:55:00

--------------------
If a host cooked a nice meal for you, you would appreciate that. But if she then vomited all over the meal, my guess is that this is what you would remember more than what she cooked. This is the case with the LaRouchies --Dr. Michael Hudson
PMEmail
^
GUEST_USER
 Posted: Jul 19 2018, 04:18 AM

Golden Soul

QUOTE (fightapathy @ Jul 6 2017, 08:49 AM)
QUOTE (Guest)

But happydayzrheragain, please DON'T say you don't like THE GRIFFIN's tangental forays into the political geography of the Holy Roman Empire when discussing state infrastructure solutions -- because that's what I like MOST about Herr Doktor!

QUOTE (THE GRIFFIN)
No! We do not need postage stamp-sized sovereign states treated as personal possessions by hereditary rulers!

That, and occasional references to the Papal States.

QUOTE (THE GRIFFIN)
No! We do not need a return to the sovereign Papal Domains of Pius the Ninth! If it was up to the Northern League and their comical fellow traveler Bepe Grillo and his ridiculous Grillini, that's precisely what we'd have! A return of Pius IX!

I'd challenge THE GRIFFIN on this one if given the chance. Pius IX turned from curious liberal to ferocious reactionary after his city was trashed by Mazzini's abominable revloutionaries in 1849; however on being restored to power by French muskets, Pius instituted a reforms to the civil service, including wholly replacing the clergy with laymen, and thus had the best-functioning civil government in Italy. Certainly when Rome was conquered in 1870, the Sardinians did not force Rome to adopt the civil service of Turin, but rather, the other way around: it was the rest of Italy that was forced to adopt Pius' reforms. Whoops! We're off another tangent.

Again, please tell us what you don't like about Tarpley, happydayzrheragain?

*checks watch

drat

Originally posted on 2017-07-09 20:46:00
PMEmail
^
xlcr4life
 Posted: Jul 19 2018, 05:01 AM

Golden Soul

Global Showdown underway . Larouche vs Tarpley.

Over the course of a few months I have been noticing that Dr. Webster the Griffin Tarpley has become more outspoken against the core foundation of Stalyn and Helga. Here we see Dr. Tarpley focus more on China to add to his critique of The Donald.

http://tarpley.net/

Trump Plays Kamikaze in Trade War with China

UFAAUnited Front Against Austerity|TWSPTax Wall Street Party

ASNAmerican System Network|Thursday, April 5, 2018

Defeating Xi Dynasty Plans to Loot U.S. and Dominate World Economy with “Made in China 2025” and “Belt and Road” Economic Warfare Scenarios Will Require Far More Than Hapless Hotelier’s Impulsive Moves, Dictated Mainly by Growing Discontent Among His Fanatical Followers; U.S. Will Have No Allies in Looming Clash; Best Scenario: Trump May End Globalized Free Trade Just as Napoleon Ended Feudalism in Europe, but at Prohibitive Cost; Conflicts with Wall Street and Farmers Destroying GOP; U.S. Trade Deficit Highest in Decade Under Current Regime

Originally posted on 2018-04-06 12:09:00
PMEmail
^
fightapathy
 Posted: Jul 19 2018, 05:02 AM

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

And that's highly amusing, considering THE GRIFFIN's "The American System" platform is pro-trade parity in the interest of the working class. He's in a bind because this puts him on the same side as "Der Orangisch Hitler" (Trump) at least on this issue, and we cannot tolerate that for one instance, can we?

Originally posted on 2018-04-09 11:55:00

--------------------
PMEmail
^
fightapathy
 Posted: Jul 19 2018, 05:06 AM

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

QUOTE (fightapathy)
Speaking of sources, some people have derisively criticized THE GRIFFIN's books for having NO sources whatsoever ... Interestingly enough, it was in autumn 2013 that Tarpley was promoting a historical investigation of the Pearl Harbor attack of 7 December 1941, with a view of discrediting conspiracy theories that accused FDR of foreknowledge concerning the surprise attack by Japan. After three months of declaring that his work was to be released in time for Pearl Harbor Day by Progressive Press, a printing house dedicated to such fare (and which counts Tarpley as its most prolific author, and which offers DOPE, Inc. on its best-seller list), suddenly Tarpley announced that it was being held up for last-minute revisions. Since Jan. 2014, he hasn't uttered a word about his explosive conspiracy-debunking tome.

Which leads us to two conclusions: 1), either Progressive Press does not care to publish a book that debunks conspiracies for once, or 2) Tarpley's manuscript was so poorly sourced (i.e., zero) that even they refused to touch it.

A discussion of this very topic during dinner with associates last night brought THE GRIFFIN's lost book to mind. A quick search revealed some surprising details. The book is listed on Amazon with a date of September 1, 2012. But as I noted a couple of years ago, THE GRIFFIN was hawking his book as "upcoming" in 2013. Not being an Amazon whiz, is this a preorder site and the book was in fact never delivered? Or could it have been a very, VERY short run? It has an ISBN number.

https://www.amazon.com/Real-Pearl-Harbor-Co...y/dp/1615770941

On Progressive Press' website, its listed with a price of $25.00 (sale price 19.95) but there is a "notify me of availability" button and a message stating that "Preorder price was $19.95 but I have stopped taking preorders due to uncertain delivery date".

http://www.progressivepress.com/book-listi...rbor-conspiracy

When one lists books by author's name, this one does not appear, but 9/11 synthetic terror and Just too weird do.

Frankly, the mysterious circumstances surrounding THE GRIFFIN's lost book is just too weird.

Originally posted on 2018-06-04 22:28:00

--------------------
PMEmail
^
man114

Asteroid Dodging Administrator

QUOTE (fightapathy @ (time=1528165739))
QUOTE (fightapathy)
Speaking of sources, some people have derisively criticized THE GRIFFIN's books for having NO sources whatsoever ... Interestingly enough, it was in autumn 2013 that Tarpley was promoting a historical investigation of the Pearl Harbor attack of 7 December 1941, with a view of discrediting conspiracy theories that accused FDR of foreknowledge concerning the surprise attack by Japan. After three months of declaring that his work was to be released in time for Pearl Harbor Day by Progressive Press, a printing house dedicated to such fare (and which counts Tarpley as its most prolific author, and which offers DOPE, Inc. on its best-seller list), suddenly Tarpley announced that it was being held up for last-minute revisions. Since Jan. 2014, he hasn't uttered a word about his explosive conspiracy-debunking tome.

Which leads us to two conclusions: 1), either Progressive Press does not care to publish a book that debunks conspiracies for once, or 2) Tarpley's manuscript was so poorly sourced (i.e., zero) that even they refused to touch it.

A discussion of this very topic during dinner with associates last night brought THE GRIFFIN's lost book to mind. A quick search revealed some surprising details. The book is listed on Amazon with a date of September 1, 2012. But as I noted a couple of years ago, THE GRIFFIN was hawking his book as "upcoming" in 2013. Not being an Amazon whiz, is this a preorder site and the book was in fact never delivered? Or could it have been a very, VERY short run? It has an ISBN number.

https://www.amazon.com/Real-Pearl-Harbor-Co...y/dp/1615770941

On Progressive Press' website, its listed with a price of $25.00 (sale price 19.95) but there is a "notify me of availability" button and a message stating that "Preorder price was $19.95 but I have stopped taking preorders due to uncertain delivery date".

http://www.progressivepress.com/book-listi...rbor-conspiracy

When one lists books by author's name, this one does not appear, but 9/11 synthetic terror and Just too weird do.

Frankly, the mysterious circumstances surrounding THE GRIFFIN's lost book is just too weird.
I ran the ISBN to see if anything concrete could be tracked down and it doesn’t appear that it ever came out.

Abe books doesn’t have any copies. They have some pretty rare stuff so if it was a limited run they’d likely have an expensive copy.

Having published a book digitally before getting an ISBN is done early on, but you can still elect to never formally sell the book. However is you make significant enough edits it becomes a new edition and then you get a new ISBN.

Tarpley should take a lesson from LaRouche in terms of citing works. When LaRouche wrote those 25 page incomprehensible essays a few years ago he put in his citations, what did he cite? His own essays, old EIR articles, The Bible. That’s how you do it.

Originally posted on 2018-06-06 12:45:00

--------------------
"The Greatest Threats to Humanity are Comets, Meteors and Asteroids"

"Anybody who is not making forecasts, useful forecasts, about volcanoes and earthquakes, should be thrown out of public office."

"Well, Schwarzenegger is a sex maniac. He was the world's leading sex maniac. He was promoted directly from Ireland, but not from the Irish; and he was shipped into the United States to become the leader of California. And what he did is he turned the whole California into a bunch of degenerate sex maniacs, and they began doing it very quickly. What we're trying to do is get rid of the sex maniacs out of California"- Lyndon LaRouche
PMEmail
^
fightapathy

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

QUOTE (man114)
I ran the ISBN to see if anything concrete could be tracked down and it doesn’t appear that it ever came out.

I work for a publisher and we reserve huge blocks of ISBNs for our books. Every six months or so, we send a list to the copyright office list what titles match which ISBNs.

QUOTE (man114)
Abe books doesn’t have any copies. They have some pretty rare stuff so if it was a limited run they’d likely have an expensive copy.

I checked the upcoming books tab on Progressive Press, and it seems like THE GRIFFIN has a lot of stuff on the burner -- or rather, he had. In addition to Pearl Harbor, he also was preparing France Ensnared, a translation of La France Conquise, as well as Against Oligarchy Vol. III (was "Escape from Weimar"). I cannot find Against Oligarchy Vol. II so it must have fallen off the list somewhere along the way.

I have the feeling that Progressive Press is a boutique publisher, or at least relies in part on funds from the authors to get the presses running. It might explain why THE GRIFFIN's books are piling up on the "Coming soon" list but never actually getting here.

These books seem to date from the time he got involved in UFAA/TWSP activities and his American System daily radio show. He might have poured all his money into Trump=Nazi posters instead of pre-press fees. And, of course, losing a libel suit did much to cut off the pocket change. This shows that THE GRIFFIN has absolutely NO idea how to run a political personality cult. The idea is to get everyone else to bankrupt themselves and wear out their health promoting him, his platform, his ideology, his lifestyle. But then, it takes a ruthless personality to undertake that sort of thing. Dr. Tarpley may well be too kind-hearted to shake down his young cadres and leave them more penniless than the average politically active millennial.

All of which is a pity, since I really wanted to read the Pearl Harbor book.

On the plus side, DOPE, Inc. is on the Coming Soon page, no doubt ready for another edition run. Get your's hot off the press!

Originally posted on 2018-06-06 16:49:00

--------------------
PMEmail
^
xlcr4life

Golden Soul

Has anyone looked into the left forum last week in NYC that Webster was appearing at?

Who knows what is going on as The Griffin takes over Manhattan and we have this youtube account which plays LPAC interviews.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRN2dix4klaprXbULQ7zVJA

Another piece of this complex puzzle will be shown on the breakdown thread .

Originally posted on 2018-06-07 10:48:00
PMEmail
^
fightapathy

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

QUOTE (xlcr4life)
Has anyone looked into the left forum last week in NYC that Webster was appearing at?

I forgot about The Left Forum. They have a couple of workshops listed on their site. Unfortunately most of the links to bios and workshop summaries are inoperative.

QUOTE (The Left Forum)
The Deep State: What It Is and How It Put Trump Into the White House

Host: Tax Wall Street Party
Featured Speakers:
Webster G Tarpley
Daniela G Walls
Roland Yanez
Gregory Edwards
Room: 1.67 (Capacity:40), POLITICS FORUM

That one kind of cracks me up. According to many LaRouche and ex-LaRouche analysts, it is the so-called Deep State that is undermining His Orange Majesty, but leave it to THE GRIFFIN to spin a good yarn to the contrary.

QUOTE (The Left Forum)
The Common Denominator: An Economic Program to Unite Women, Blacks, Latinos, Students, Labor and Antiwar Activists

Host: Tax Wall Street Party
Featured Speakers:
Webster G Tarpley
Roland Yanez
Daniela G Walls
Gregory Edwards
Room: 1.117 (Capacity:40), ECONOMY FORUM

I thought TRUMP=NAZI posters were supposed to do that.

QUOTE (The Left Forum)
Negative Economics -- its Pedigree and History

Host: Institute for the Study of Long-Term Economic Trends, UMKC
Featured Speakers:
Michael Hudson
Michael Perelman
Paul Sliker
Room: L.76 (Capacity:74), ECONOMY FORUM

My favorite economist always makes an appearance. Considering his opinion of THE GRIFFIN, I wonder paths have ever crossed there? If so, do fist-fights or trip-ups happen much at the forum?

Originally posted on 2018-06-08 22:13:00

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (18) « First ... 16 17 18 
Add Reply
New Poll