Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to LaRouche Continued, a forum dedicated to all things Lyndon LaRouche (from the history of his political cult to present-day affairs.)
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. If you you'll be able to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!

Name:   Password:

Pages: (17) « First ... 15 16 [17]  ( Go to first unread post )

Is THE GRIFFIN building an alt org?, Helga, take note!
fightapathy
Posted: Sep 19 2016, 10:30 AM

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

The Latest word from THE GRIFFIN on his arch-nemesis sounds like this:

QUOTE (THE GRIFFIN)
GOP Candidate Wants to Reward Predators Who Hoarded Trillions in Profits Overseas with a Sweetheart Tax Rate of 10%, Less Than 12% Bracket for Workers’ Wages; His Child Care Deduction Works Only for Wealthy; Total Deregulation Will Allow Wall Street to Start a New Catastrophic Financial Bubble

"GOP candidate"?! WTF?

What's happened to "That brown-shirted Adolf Hitler retread, that clinically insane mass-murderer, that violent arm-saluting storm trooper DONALD TRUMP"?

Don't tell me his pro bono legal defense dream team has advised him to lay off the demagogy for the duration of the election?

...awww!
Nazi Trump Fascist Trump Venetia
Posted: Sep 27 2016, 12:55 PM

Unregistered

Anyone ever look into Webster's wife?

user posted image

She works as a head director of Cresa Partners D.C. which has major contracts with everything Webby claims to fight:

-Exclusive contract with BAE systems
-Annual contract with National Endowment for Democracy (a CIA front, Reagan State Department NGO)
-Contract and gives donations to National Democratic Institute (child-organization to NED)
-Large contract with the International Monetary Fund

My question is, if Leah Tarpley goes to Anti-American conferences in Iran, and Webster is supposed to be a globalist-Nazi-Byzantine-Aristotle-fighting World Historical Figure, then how does his wife retain a six-figure, top tier position at one of the top ranked real estate companies in Washington DC?

If you ask me it at least makes Webster look weak enough that he can't even criticize his wife's conflicts of interest.

===

Also, what a surprise, everything that got her degrees seem to be EXACTLY what her husband talks about:

Leah was awarded a magna cum laude Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Organizational Management by Washington Adventist University. To earn this double major, she prepared two Guided Independent Projects, one of which was “Derivatives as a Cause of the Financial Crisis,” and the other a study of the problems involved in successfully marketing new products which are based on new scientific and technological discoveries. She received the Husfelt Award in English Composition and was an Honors Colloquium Speaker at Montgomery College in recognition of her research and writing on Plato and his modern critics, including Sir Karl Popper and I. F. Stone.
fightapathy
Posted: Sep 27 2016, 03:38 PM

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

QUOTE (Nazi Trump Fascist Trump Venetia)
My question is, if Leah Tarpley goes to Anti-American conferences in Iran, and Webster is supposed to be a globalist-Nazi-Byzantine-Aristotle-fighting World Historical Figure, then how does his wife retain a six-figure, top tier position at one of the top ranked real estate companies in Washington DC?

GOOD question, that. The answer is simply that, in Washington DC, being a two-faced hypocrite is a marque of distinction, and shows powerful and influential people that one is capable of doing anything they demand. Its why so many caring activists are triple-dipping pension grabbers who spend "work" time marching in front of the White House with pro-JASTA signs.

Hmm. I wonder if Melania Trump's lawyer is aware of Leah Tarpley's haul? Maybe the $75,000 they're suing for did not take into account her net worth, and they ought to bump it up to a cool quarter mil... Hmm.
Venetian Trump
Posted: Sep 27 2016, 09:33 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (fightapathy @ Sep 27 2016, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (Nazi Trump Fascist Trump Venetia)

GOOD question, that. The answer is simply that, in Washington DC, being a two-faced hypocrite is a marque of distinction, and shows powerful and influential people that one is capable of doing anything they demand. Its why so many caring activists are triple-dipping pension grabbers who spend "work" time marching in front of the White House with pro-JASTA signs.

Hmm. I wonder if Melania Trump's lawyer is aware of Leah Tarpley's haul? Maybe the $75,000 they're suing for did not take into account her net worth, and they ought to bump it up to a cool quarter mil... Hmm.

I could see that being the case. Either way, it proves he's at least a complete hypocrite who uses the "truth" movement for ladder climbing like Larouche did.

Their real attorney, Joseph , on TWSP conference calls (not the countless fake lawyer accounts that were following Tarp on twitter) says that they ARE suing Webster for much more than $75,000. Either he is lying or Melania's lawyers took Leah's income into account.
xlcr4life
Posted: Sep 28 2016, 08:31 AM

Furtwangler

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

You never know what will turn up here and this makes our International Museum here, honoring Larouche all the more interesting to read.

Several years ago I had a similar interest in something about Dr. Webster the Griffin Tarpley . What I thought was odd was how for a short time, the cult was devoting a lot of resources to the BAE corporation to the pint where IT was going to lead to some collapse of something , some where in the Universe.

This is some of what was on Factnet.org in the past. This is from 2010

http://whale.to/b/webster_tarpley.html

-We can board the crazy train from different angles. Here we find some fascinating news about Doctor Webster Tarpley who also is on a Russian TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQY6b...layer_embedded

http://www.deeppoliticsmonitor.co.cc...-and-iraq.html

Bollyn Updates (Tarpley and Iraq)
Posted On January 21, 2010 at at 4:55 PM by webabuser

Beware of Webster Tarpley's Disinformation

January 20, 2010

A reader sent me a link to a YouTube video of Webster Tarpley being interviewed on Russia Today (RT) television on December 29 about the false-flag "attempted terror" attack that occurred on Christmas Day on Delta's Northwest Airlines Flight 253 from Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport to Detroit. The video is interesting because it shows how Tarpley lies to protect Israel and the Mossad by putting the blame for the attempted bombing on the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), which is currently headed by Leon E. Panetta, a man I have met on several occasions when he was my Congressman for the Monterey Bay area of California.

Webster Tarpley spews his usual disinformation when he says that Al Qaida in Yemen is "a creation wholly of the U.S. intelligence agencies." Who exactly is Tarpley protecting with these lies and who is he really serving?

I happen to know something about Webster Tarpley, having been part of the same four-man panel during Jimmy Walter's 9-11 Truth Tour in Europe in the summer of 2005. During the tour Tarpley put the blame for 9-11 on a nebulous group that he never actually identified but one would infer was tied to NATO and the CIA. Tarpley, like all the other panelists on the tour, never mentioned any Israeli or Zionist role in 9-11. My speech, on the other hand, focused on the real evidence that 9-11 was an Israeli false-flag terror atrocity designed to start the "War on Terror" and change the face of America. Finally, in Rome, in the presence of journalist Maurizio Blondet and others, I asked Mr. Tarpley why he insisted on blaming nebulous U.S. entities, without providing any evidence, while avoiding the real evidence of Israeli/Mossad involvement in the terror attacks of 9-11?

Tarpley blames the false-flag terror attacks of 9-11 on U.S. intelligence, as can be seen from the cover of his book. He carefully avoids the abundant evidence of Israeli involvement in 9-11 and the "War on Terror", which is a Zionist-designed conflict pushed by the current Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu since the mid-1980s.

In the RT video about Al Qaida in Yemen, Mr. Tarpley provides the same faulty logic and avoids any mention of Israeli intelligence, which has carried out large-scale operations in Yemen since 1949.

Here are the relevant quotes from Tarpley on RT television:

"Al Qaida, of course, is functioning, as always, as the CIA Arab-Islamic legion."
(Note the use of affirmative phrases to bolster his lie.)

"Al Qaida in the Arab Peninsula is a creation wholly of the U.S. intelligence agencies."

[The Christmas bomber Abdul Mutallab] is a "protected patsy", according to Tarpley, "an asset controlled by U.S. intelligence."

Webster Tarpley and his wife, the former Leah J. Peltier, live in the Washington, D.C. area. Leah is 17 years younger that Webster and only obtained a college degree in 2009. She has been with Tarpley since his days with the Lyndon LaRouche movement in the early 1990s. Her lack of real estate expertise or education notwithstanding, Leah is the Executive Vice President of Operations at the Washington D.C. office for the privately-owned Cresa Partners LLC, where she has worked only since 2007.

Leah Tarpley works under Gene S. Sachs, a "managing principal" and member of the board of directors of the Boston-based company. Leah is not the only Tarpley working for Mr. Sachs. Chloe Tarpley is also listed as an administrator in his firm. Chloe, who has only worked for Cresa Partners since May of 2008, is Webster Tarpley's daughter.

Chloe Tarpley resembles her father.
(Source: Facebook)

It is interesting to note that the Tarpley women work for the preferred agent of one of the world's largest defense contractors. Mr. Sachs' biggest client is BAE Systems North America. Sachs has completed more than 275 assignments for BAE in twenty states of the United States in the past five years. BAE Systems is the world's third largest defense contractor and Britain's leading aerospace/defense company.

In the company's own words:

BAE Systems Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international company engaged in the development, delivery and support of advanced defense and aerospace systems in the air, on land, at sea and in space. Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, BAE Systems, Inc. employs some 45,000 employees in the US, UK, Sweden, Israel and South Africa generating annual sales in excess of $10 billion. BAE Systems Inc. consists of three operating groups that provide support and service solutions for current and future defense, intelligence, and civilian systems; design, develop and manufacture a wide range of electronic systems and subsystems for both military and commercial applications; and design, develop, produce, and provide service support of armored combat vehicles, artillery systems and intelligent munitions.

BAE's "Typhoon" is just one of the many war-fighting systems made by the British weapons giant.

Sachs has been the preferred real estate provider for BAE Systems NA since 2000 and manages some 18.5 million square feet of property for the sprawling British defense contractor. He is also the Treasurer of CresaPartners in Washington, according to Hoover's, so with two members of the Tarpley family working in his office, we can see that Mr. Sachs has a significant influence over the income flow for the Tarpley household.

Leah Tarpley works for Gene S. Sachs at the Washington office of CresaPartners LLC.

Gene S. Sachs, Managing Principal of CresaPartners LLC and preferred agent for the British defense giant BAE Systems, is Mrs. Tarpley's boss and paymaster.

If Mr. Tarpley has any solid evidence that Al Qaida in Yemen is, in fact, "a creation wholly of U.S. intelligence agencies" he should bring this information to the attention of the U.S. government and Leon E. Panetta, the Director of the CIA. Mr. Tarpley should explain who controls Al Qaida in Yemen, which he says is "functioning, as always, as the CIA Arab-Islamic legion." Pray tell Mr. Tarpley, which part of the CIA is running Al Qaida in Yemen? Is it under the direction of Mr. Panetta or is it a rogue outfit of the agency?

Mr. Tarpley should be asked if the CIA was running Al Qaida in Yemen when the USS Cole was bombed in 2000, an attack that killed 17 sailors and wounded 39 others. Perhaps Mr. Tarpley can explain the logic of why the CIA would attack a U.S. Navy ship in Yemen.

The bombed USS Cole looked very much like the USS Liberty after Israel bombed it in 1967. If "Al Qaida" in Yemen is really "controlled by U.S. intelligence," as Webster Tarpley says, he should explain why they would bomb their own ship. He should present his evidence to the U.S. government and Director of the CIA, if he has any.

Tarpley mentions that the Christmas bomber Abdul Mutallab flew through Amsterdam but he doesn't mention the conspicuous fact that security for both Schiphol Airport and Delta Airlines is provided by the Mossad-run company, International Consultants on Targeted Security -- the same company that provided passenger screening services at the crucial airports on 9-11.

So who is Webster Tarpley really serving with his disinformation?

Christopher Bollyn with Italian 9-11 journalist Maurizio Blondet at the Excelsior Hotel in Rome in June 2005 after asking Webster Tarpley why he avoided any discussion of Israeli involvement in 9-11.

to be continued...

-Hey now! We have Doctor Webster Tarpley meets Alex Jones with Larouche Jabroni Howie G in the comments sections AND 35 year deadender Gerald Pechenuck . The revolution is HERE Gerald.

http://obamashow.com/obama-biography...epression-1of5

remember giving …
I remember giving two Larouche people $10 at a Chicago airport for some subscription, I never got a thing, lol, this is my way of getting back at the Larouche crowd, by posting this tidbit here...............

But didn’t he write …
But didn’t he write for Executive Intelligence Review up till the late 90s, a LaRouche Publication? I read his works all at the time published on the Internet or at various conferences.

think his take is …
I think his take is something like this, there are many intelligent and well meaning people there, and he learned a lot out of it, but the organization took on a personality cult aspect of LaRouche that became overwhelming.

He also mentioned he was forced out of the movement

wish Tarpley …

I wish Tarpley would have discussed his own history openly when invited to do so, because I’ve always been curious to hear about the Lyndon LaRouche movement from a former insider.

Why not have Larouche on, to discuss what LaRouche ACTUALLY is saying about the situation. That would clear up EVERYONE’s questions! Simple Solution.

Comment by Gerald Pechenuk — January 23, 2010 @ 12:29 pm

Webster was in Larouche for a longtime, I met him personally. He quit because he got a girlfriend and he wanted to make money, not fund the LaRouche youth movement. He is a whiny, immoral scuzzball. His politics are bad too, because now he rejects the solutions that LaRouche has put out, and only babbles about conspiracies. Webster Tarpley is evil.

Comment by Howard Gibson — January 23, 2010 @ 1:00 pm

I never met the good doctor's wife or family and was happy that he a family. What was crazy to read was how the cult had a close bud of Webster in Anton Chaitkin write articles for EIR about BAE which also were connectoed to the deaah of Jeremiah Duggan AND were now part of an operation against Stalyn.

A footnote from an article about Webster
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/9/19/387347/-

shows us the connecto lunacy one lives in. What readers should note is that this EIR article is from 2007 during the time period of the Ken Kronberg death and the horrific treatment of Molly Kronberg. This period resulted in a real loss of LC membership and significant trend of the LYM taking off .
http://larouchecontinued.org/index.php?act...ODE=02&f=6&t=67

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2007/3427...ntilar_ops.html

Life is much too short for me to decipher all of this skulldugery . Why Dr. Tarpley also has material written about him being a Mossad agent.
http://theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=12219.0

In the 1980s , a parent of Doctor Tarpley passed away and he received ownership of a fine house in Nassau County Long Island , not too far from the LIRR Babylon Branch , maybe near Rockville Center. A fabulous location and the house was quickly sold in what was my opinion of a bargain basement price to hand over to the cult. Well, since we all knew that the world economy was gong to crash, real estate, especially in Long Island , a short LIRR ride to Manhattan was going to drop to zero in value wink.gif

The Griffin also received ownership of an old behemoth Caddilac and furniture. I and some other members helped him empty the house to a moving truck which then went to DC to his apt since he was now based out of DC. The cash went to us of course. Years later I was told that Webster left the cult over disputes with Larouche about how members were in extreme poverty. I would like to think that this was true and I had a soft spot for him. A few years later another former LCer indicated that he came into some inheritance which Stalyn demanded and he said no.

This sounded very familiar because the same story was told to me about security honcho Paul Goldstein who also inherited a large sum and did not sign it away to Stalyn and left the LC , started a family and his own business niche. Another NC also was in something similar and left the cult with spouse after coming to their senses.

Of the LCers who left, The Griffin was the most in my view who was entangled with the same outside people as Larouche and the cult were in different conspiracy platforms. In my humble view, this also created competition in the conspiracy cottage industry with a lot of money to be made , but we also have larger egos in conflict and old scores to simmer. The history of Stalyn and Webster from the very first Eoro LC days was one of Lyn Beyond Psyching Webster and probably really doing a job on him via his personal and sexual life. We saw the same thing with Paul Goldstein and Lyn in the briefing and rumors over his marriage . You don't find too many former NC and NEC leaders opening up about what was done to others and rarely to them by Larouche in this sadistic circus. Keep in mind that many of these same LC leaders also did the same thing to underlings when they were in control of people. I truly believe that this nightmare really fucked up their minds and will influence them in ways that they may not wish or want to recognize.

Even after leaving this crazy house of connecto, part of me still wonders about what could be taking place inside the cult against Webster once their paths crossed over TV/Web interview time, conferences around the globe and of course money to be made and potential recruits to their prospective models.

To an outsider , what we sometimes post here is odd, but if you were in this Bizarro World, you will try to make sense of what happened and still happens. If you are a still in this cult, be scared because you will not see just how Bizarro this cult is until you are in a different environment . I don't wish to see Doctor Webster the Griffin Tarpley bankrupted. This guy has been F'd over plenty of times. On the other hand, he has himself to blame for shooting off his mouth and keyboard like he was still in the LC , pontificating to a cult of personality.

I am so glad that I was a nobody in this cult and just paid attention.

fightapathy
Posted: Nov 2 2016, 10:39 AM

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

October has not been a good month for THE GRIFFIN or his fanatic cadres of GYMers & GYMettes. His TRUMP=NAZI signs continue to be seen here and there in Washington and New York but nowhere else and is generally lost in the muddle.

The plunging morale and otherworldly delusion of the good doctor is amply illustrated in the Daily Brief headlines:

QUOTE (THE GRIFFIN)
“Constitutional Crisis”? GOP is Fomenting Three: Rebellion in FBI, Withering Away of Supreme Court, and Military Backlash Against Illegal Orders

Keep dreaming, Webster. Its good for your mood.

QUOTE (THE GRIFFIN)
New York Times Splits: One Group Tries to Absolve GOP Nominee of Complicity with Russian Dark Forces, While Another Exposes Trump Tax Maneuvers

Russian dark forces? Are these the straits to the which the leader of America's finest Putin Greeters has been reduced? Yeesh!

I suppose this is the ONLY way to praise Putin for his work in resisting global thermonuclear annihilation while ALSO toeing the Clinton Campaign's line that Putin is controlling the American election.

But in undertaking such a schizophrenic line of thought, something's gotta give -- such as everyone's sanity in the TWSP.

QUOTE (THE GRIFFIN)
CNN’s Critique of Donna Brazile a Grim Joke

An even worse joke is that she's still around after all these years, still saying the same wretched stuff...

But the best is the Doctor's stink-bombing of uncle Bernie here:

QUOTE (THE GRIFFIN)
In Strategy Similar to that of Tax Wall Street Party, Bernie Sanders Campaigning to Get Hillary Elected and Simultaneously Preparing to Block Wall Street’s Cabinet Choices, While Giving Top Priority to $15 Minimum Wage, Free Public College, and No More Mass Incarceration as Specified in Democratic Party Platform

"Uncle Bernie said something that's vaguely sounding like us! That means he likes us! That means all of America likes us! That means Dr. Webster THE GRIFFIN Tarpley is a statesman upon whose word the entire nation hangs in lively anticipation!

...Ooh, that e-e-e-evil Melania's gonna get it now!!"

Truly, a classic LaRouche technique if I've ever seen one!

This post has been edited by fightapathy on Nov 2 2016, 10:45 AM
fightapathy
Posted: Nov 9 2016, 10:15 AM

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

Its eerily quiet on THE GRIFFIN front. Is it shell-shock for the Reichsführer-TSWP?

Or is it court day for the case of Melania Trump v. Webster Griffin Tarpley?
fightapathy
Posted: Nov 21 2016, 04:04 PM

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

QUOTE (THE GRIFFIN)
Get Briefed Here to be Prepared for Those Arguments Around the Thanksgiving Table!

Obviously the most important thing to get prepared for. Not the Turkey. Not the mashed potatoes. Not the cranberry sauce. Not setting the table. Oh no. Its arming oneself with THE GRIFFIN's talking points to take on those red-necked rust-belted racists sitting across the table. Yep. But what's Herr Doktor's talking point Nummer Eins?

QUOTE (THE GRIFFIN)
Many Trillions in Modern U.S. Infrastructure on WPA/PWA Model Needed Immediately, Paid for by 0% Century Bonds Bought by the Federal Reserve

But uh, that's what Trump-p-p-p wants to do.

Uh oh...
man114
Posted: Dec 9 2016, 11:19 AM

Asteroid Dodging Administrator

Member No.: 1

Looks like Tarpley is borrowing some elements from the LaRouche way of thinking, this was the headline article on his site...

Austerity Kills: U.S. Life Expectancy Declines in 2015, with Rising Death Rate and Increased Mortality from Heart Disease, Stroke, Diabetes, Overdoses, and the Diseases of Despair — Making this No Time for GOP Scheming to Loot and Dismantle Medicare, Medicaid, and Obamacare
http://tarpley.net/austerity-kills-usa-lif...clines-in-2015/
Kell
Posted: May 8 2017, 08:39 PM

Forum Tech Guy

Member No.: 2

Back in 2007 Tarpley had this to say: "LaRouche is a border guard for the sinister Hillary Clinton-Rahm Emanuel neocon warmonger machine in the Democratic Party."

I wonder how Tarpley spins that with the LaRouchites deciding Trump is actually a good guy and Hillary Clinton is evil?
fightapathy
Posted: May 9 2017, 04:00 PM

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

QUOTE (Kell)
I wonder how Tarpley spins that with the LaRouchites deciding Trump is actually a good guy and Hillary Clinton is evil?

I wonder! I haven't tuned into THE GRIFFIN's program in many months. I can get a full plate of anti-Trump polemic any where; I don't have to get it from him. But has THE DEAR LEADER actually ever described Hillary as being an enemy agent of the Queen? For the longest time, he was sympathetic to the Clintons, and spoke rather warmly about Hillary, especially during that period when Debbie Freeman claimed she had an inside line to her. The org's bizarre turn toward Trump occurred after the election, so hating on Hillary no longer served a purpose as she was out of the loop. so to speak. Hmm....
« Next Oldest | Tarp Talk | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (17) « First ... 15 16 [17] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0282 seconds · Archive