Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

An open letter to our troll poster
man114
 Posted: Jul 19 2018, 04:58 AM

Asteroid Dodging Administrator
Group: Admin

To answer your question as to why I use this name as opposed to my real name? It is the name I used on Factnet. Simple as that. It isn't difficult information to find and posting it over and over in an unrelated topic is counterproductive to the analysis of the topic at hand. Members here may know who I am, and that is fine. It doesn't bother me.

I have no direct connection to the organization as I've stated. I am merely a historian researching the organization due to an interest I developed in college. If you feel you have an active disagreement then feel free to register and post your criticisms. I've gladly engaged other posters in the past and will gladly do so again providing you cooperate with the forum rules.

I've never prevented a member from registering here and discussing their viewpoints if they don't coincide with the available information, however if you are disruptive I will, as administrator, remove your posts from discussions where they are not appropriate. There is zero point in DOXing me in an unrelated topic when this isn't hard information to find. I simply go by my old Factnet username, nothing more, nothing less.

I will offer the suggestion, feel free to put your efforts to good use, you can come and discuss your disagreements in an active and credible fashion or not. There is really nothing to say in regards to this. Time permitting I'll restore all your posts to another topic in which we can see just how supporters operate, so you don't have to fear your content being lost. I've only deleted it to keep it out of unrelated discussion.

So with that I leave you this opportunity to register and join the discussion without interrupting unrelated discussions or your posts will be appropriately deleted as they don't have anything to do with the topic at hand.

Originally posted on 2018-03-16 20:15:00

--------------------
"The Greatest Threats to Humanity are Comets, Meteors and Asteroids"

"Anybody who is not making forecasts, useful forecasts, about volcanoes and earthquakes, should be thrown out of public office."

"Well, Schwarzenegger is a sex maniac. He was the world's leading sex maniac. He was promoted directly from Ireland, but not from the Irish; and he was shipped into the United States to become the leader of California. And what he did is he turned the whole California into a bunch of degenerate sex maniacs, and they began doing it very quickly. What we're trying to do is get rid of the sex maniacs out of California"- Lyndon LaRouche
PMEmail
^
GUEST_USER

Golden Soul
Group: Members

I think it's a very bad idea to have a separate section for "trolls"; I think it's a ridiculous one as well. You are saying that you will give them free publicity and not be refuted. But to refute them, you would have to engage with them. If not, their claims remain unchallenged.

Again, it's an idea that sounds maybe OK on paper but is terrible to implement in the real world.

Originally posted on 2018-03-16 22:29:00
PMEmail
^
man114

No what I’m saying is they’re welcome to participate in dicussion, much in the others have in the past so long as they stay on topic. Much as other LaRouche supporters such as Fight Fascism, Hadji Gegenraum, M. ambidestreza and Philadelphian (for a while anyway) were willing to at least try and participate in active discussion.

The unrelated posts, could, be restored but would be moved to a separate post as they’re completely unrelated to the current topic in which they’re posted in. They’re a good showcase of how the org operates.

I’m extending the invitation for our troll poster to register as others have before him have and discuss his critiques with out viewpoints on the org which he obviously has.

Originally posted on 2018-03-17 05:18:00

--------------------

"Anybody who is not making forecasts, useful forecasts, about volcanoes and earthquakes, should be thrown out of public office."

"Well, Schwarzenegger is a sex maniac. He was the world's leading sex maniac. He was promoted directly from Ireland, but not from the Irish; and he was shipped into the United States to become the leader of California. And what he did is he turned the whole California into a bunch of degenerate sex maniacs, and they began doing it very quickly. What we're trying to do is get rid of the sex maniacs out of California"- Lyndon LaRouche
PMEmail
^
man114

QUOTE (Guest @ (time=1521257394))
I think it's a very bad idea to have a separate section for "trolls"; I think it's a ridiculous one as well. You are saying that you will give them free publicity and not be refuted. But to refute them, you would have to engage with them. If not, their claims remain unchallenged.

Again, it's an idea that sounds maybe OK on paper but is terrible to implement in the real world.
Please feel free to contact me privately about this.

Originally posted on 2018-03-17 07:18:00

--------------------

PMEmail
^
man114

To our anonymous poster, I deleted your post. I think you are missing my point though and that is stick to the topic at hand. None of what you’re posting has any bearing on this discussion at all though the thread keep posting it, none, zero, and that’s my big point. If you think you’ve got something of merit to discuss then do so. If not I’ll simply remove the posts.

Originally posted on 2018-03-17 09:15:00

--------------------

PMEmail
^
man114

To summarize the whole thing so those that can’t see the posts.

Basically, the troll is an org supporter or member. He’s obviously in disagreement with what is posted here. He wants to spill my public information, which can be found via google for anyone who actually cares (well aside from some other sites which obviously auto assign names like mine) because he believes I’m stalking members by running simple google searches on them. I explained to him that if say Kesha runs for office certain stuff is filed and becomes public record. Any historian such as myself does this type of stuff as due diligence for the topic they research. Not really anything different than Matthew Sweet did in the writing of his book and going to their SNL meeting.

I’ve explained this to him and he is welcome to join this discussion if he wants to actually discuss something, but if he doesn’t then the posts will continue to be deleted because they have nothing to do with the discussion at hand, or much of anything.

xlcr and I agreed that it’s a good thing to show how to org operates in methods and tactics such as this but at the same time it has no business in an unrelated topic. So at some point in the future I may restore the posts but they’d be restored in separate topic as they are methods xlcr and others have outlined here in the past about how the org works, however they’d be manually undeleted and moved to a different topic outside of where they’ve been posted. This would be a rainy day project for me due to the length of time it would require.

To allow guests to continue to post topic moderation is necessary so at the same time we can prevent this type of stuff from clogging discussions up. No other posts are filtered, just his irrelevant garbage.

Originally posted on 2018-03-17 10:30:00

--------------------

PMEmail
^
GUEST_USER
 Posted: Jul 19 2018, 04:59 AM

Golden Soul

QUOTE (man114 @ (time=1521300638))

Basically, the troll is an org supporter or member. He’s obviously in disagreement with what is posted here. He wants to spill my public information, which can be found via google for anyone who actually cares (well aside from some other sites which obviously auto assign names like mine) because he believes I’m stalking members by running simple google searches on them. I explained to him that if say Kesha runs for office certain stuff is filed and becomes public record. Any historian such as myself does this type of stuff as due diligence for the topic they research. Not really anything different than Matthew Sweet did in the writing of his book and going to their SNL meeting.

I’ve explained this to him and he is welcome to join this discussion if he wants to actually discuss something, but if he doesn’t then the posts will continue to be deleted because they have nothing to do with the discussion at hand, or much of anything.

xlcr and I agreed that it’s a good thing to show how to org operates in methods and tactics such as this but at the same time it has no business in an unrelated topic. So at some point in the future I may restore the posts but they’d be restored in separate topic as they are methods xlcr and others have outlined here in the past about how the org works, however they’d be manually undeleted and moved to a different topic outside of where they’ve been posted. This would be a rainy day project for me due to the length of time it would require.

To allow guests to continue to post topic moderation is necessary so at the same time we can prevent this type of stuff from clogging discussions up. No other posts are filtered, just his irrelevant garbage.

Whether ir not it's received or experienced that way, I'd like to note that incessantly doxxing someone can be seen as threatening or inviting violence or harassment from others.

Surely a responsible and legitimate organization would not try and intimidate their critics!

Originally posted on 2018-03-17 21:54:00
PMEmail
^
man114

QUOTE (Guest @ (time=1521341697))
QUOTE (man114 @ (time=1521300638))

Whether ir not it's received or experienced that way, I'd like to note that incessantly doxxing someone can be seen as threatening or inviting violence or harassment from others.

Surely a responsible and legitimate organization would not try and intimidate their critics!
Precisely.

I don’t hide my info nor should I have to, plenty of other researchers have done their due diligence on the org and that info is out there. As in Dennis King’s case in the form of a book. I don’t hide behind my ID, I can be looked up, sure you’ll get some others auto assigned the user ID but it’s not that hard. As I’ve stated all their info can be obtained the same way, by simple google searches. If google has the info, then everyone else has access to it too. It might just be more consolidated here but in a forum researching the org that’s the obvious case.

I’m basically just the main admin due to my disconnect from the org. Harassing me is pointless as I’m not going to remove the forum, it’s just a relay of public information.

I won’t shut down active constructive debate. So the ball is really in their park to either offer their interpretation for debate or just continue posting stuff that will be removed as it isn’t constructive to the topic at hand.

Originally posted on 2018-03-17 22:36:00

--------------------

PMEmail
^
ambrose at windy hill

please excuse our blocked members posting here. they have a lot more productive things they could be doing.

Originally posted on 2018-03-20 14:20:00
PMEmail
^
GUEST_USER

Golden Soul

QUOTE (ambrose at windy hill @ (time=1521573608))
please excuse our blocked members posting here. they have a lot more productive things they could be doing.
http://b2.ifrm.com/static/emo/18.png What's your excuse?!

Originally posted on 2018-03-20 15:16:00
PMEmail
^
GUEST_USER

Golden Soul

QUOTE (ambrose at windy hill @ (time=1521573608))
It's very interesting and funny that you assume people who come here know what "blocked" means in the LaRouche lexicon.

Someone who comes here for the first time probably won't know what you mean by that. Can you see why some people might see that as "cultish?"

Originally posted on 2018-03-20 15:22:00
PMEmail
^
GUEST_USER

Golden Soul

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Ambrose Lyn's personal jack ass?

I recall photographic evidence of this in one of their publications.

Originally posted on 2018-03-20 16:08:00
PMEmail
^
xlcr4life

Golden Soul

"You are blocking" or you're blocked" was the lingo of Beyond Psych classes in the offices and often used in local meetings. At the time, it was used when you wanted to confront a member as to why something was not done like an intervention or breaking away from your family for example. "Blocking" became a trusty go to word to explain any problem to the member who was below the NC or local steering committee member. You also had creative use in attacking anyone who dared question Lyn or any of the insanity being churned out. If you don't believe that Rocky is running the methadone clinics to drug the workers to be sent to the Alberta Tar Sands , then you must be blocking.

We head over the Beyond Psychoanalysis Lectures to see more. Here are some examples of the use of "blocking"

https://brobjerg.net/docs/lyndon-larouche/l...is-lecture-one/

https://brobjerg.net/docs/wp-content/upload...116LaRouche.pdf

....Now, normally, the witch is not able to take over the personality directly, however in certain
psychotic states, that is, extreme disassociation, the individual will find even the ego will be
blocked from direct control of the person and some other person is controlling the behavior, directly
or indirectly: The Witch....

Well, there are some problems that come up, and I'll just identify what the problems are, and
you'll find that among workers, we reported one in “Solidarity” a couple of weeks ago. You go up to
a man, a worker, and discuss food with him, he says: “Well, I don't know, my wife takes care of
that, but I'm worried about it, but my wife takes care of that.” Total alienation! He assumes that food
is somehow something magical that his mother and wife provide for him; he gives his mother or his
wife money and she provides him food, it's a magical relationship. You start to discus how food is
produced, how he's gonna get it, and he's blocked!...

Therefore, this is the kind
of process which people can get at algebraically by piece-by-piece, step-by-step methods, but when
they attempt to conceptualize this as a process directly, they find themselves blocked in it, both as a
concept, and they find that there are relationships to their neurotic problems which are connected to
this.
And that's exactly it! If we treat the fact that people have an infantile ego, which they haven't
freed themselves of, that this ego is essentially under the control of a witch,—who in catholic
theology is known as the Virgin Mary or the Whore of Babylon, they are both the same thing, the
Virgin Mary and the Whore of Babylon are the universal for the witch—if they were not subjected
to this, then human beings would be able to operate on the basis of self-consciousness. Their selfconsciousness
would access this fundamental emotion willfully, and they would find that there's a
direct correspondence between the basic content and form of this fundamental emotion and the
types of processes that we have to conceptualize of the type I indicated.

Therefore, the inability of any human being, to be a creative genius, that inability is entirely
neurotic. The only reason that any human being—who is not physiological traumatized, any
biologically normal human being—the only reason that any such human being is not a creative
genius, is that he has severe neurotic problems! And the fundamental neurotic problem is bourgeois
ideology itself, which is like a universal religion in respect to which peoples private neurosis are
like private religions, which they have in addition to the universal religion....

Mr. LaRouche: Well, first of all, let me say one thing. I don't think the project is a very good one.
First of all, you'll see that more clearly when you read the PSP article and think about it, and think
about how it was put together. To get at the mental life of any section, subculture or culture of
humanity, requires a certain qualification beforehand. And you are not going to get reliable results
unless you bring those qualifications beforehand to the work. It might seam a good rational study
and so forth, in comparison of sources on methods would get the result, it doesn't. Because in any
kind of psychological study, what the investigator is working with, is his own mental processes, and
what he cannot confront and locate within himself, he cannot see. That is, if there are aspects of
once own nature, from which one is blocked, or if you cannot gain access when you need it to, in a
sense, “etnothize” with the inner mental state of the people you are investigating, you are going to
come up with very bad blunders, it's commonplace.

At this point, just to be sure, I want to stress the fact that—as a leader of political
organization—the fact that I, with a few others, am undertaking this kind of work does not mean
that I am advocating in any sense, the passing out of a license to practice psychoanalysis to a bunch
of laymen! Either from the standpoint of clinical work, which can be absolutely deadly—that is, a
person who is blocked running around trying to lead group sessions or individual counseling is a
menace! An absolute menace! And it's only less dangerous because it will probably end up as
largely a waste of time to attempt to investigate a culture—I'll just cite this PSP thing: Why was I
able to put this question of the PSP together? Because I had the clinical experience with actual cases
dealing with this kind of phenomenon, in general to be able to understand in detail the inner life of
the Latin American. It was clinical qualifications. I could not possibly, from text book knowledge or
college classroom education, or a degree in psychology or any of this other crap, I could not
possibly have competently attached that problem! You have to be able to see and feel inside the
people you are analyzing.

Blocking became passe in the 1980s when Stalyn and Helga needed to unblock the money flow. When we were deploying at plant gates and you didn't get to the shift change in time, you were blocking and that was why you got there late. Today, my guess is that you are blocking if you aren't bringing in the money from a card table shrine or a boiler room.

Originally posted on 2018-03-20 17:02:00
PMEmail
^
chator

Fürtwangler

"Blocked" is kind of a funny word. I remember hearing organizers use it. I thought they meant they were creatively blocked, as in when a writer gets creatively stuck, they refer to this as writer's block.

Originally posted on 2018-03-20 17:58:00

--------------------
" If I believed in God, I would be Christ."-Lyndon LaRouche, quoted by Jim Bakker

"Our organization should learn to have as much discipline as the Chinese Communist Party" Helga Zepp-LaRouche quoted by Mike Billington
PMEmail
^
Wiser

Planck

Ah yes, the term "blocked."

That term was thrown about so often by leaders in the 80s and 90s when I was in. I think both Xlcr4life and Chator are correct. Mostly it meant not meeting the financial quota. To a lesser degree I think it also meant having some intellectual disagreement or questions about some policy shift in the organizing, of which there seemed to be so many during that period. But they could never be publicly voiced or debated or questioned. Grant you I was a low level member and not well read on so many things but as I look back upon the membership conferences we had (at a big hotel in NOVA) there was never real debate. No real discussion except one might discuss how people would feel challenged about adopting to the new policy. The policies and ideas all seemed to come from top down and that was it.

Ugh.

Originally posted on 2018-03-21 01:41:00

--------------------
''Clacking busybodies in this Soviet jellyfish front, sitting here in Leesburg oozing out their funny little propaganda and making nuisances of themselves.'' --Lyndon LaRouche on the Leesburg Garden Club, 1986.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll