man114
 Posted: Jul 19 2018, 04:59 AM

Asteroid Dodging Administrator
Group: Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS21Ax6d7Is

Originally posted on 2018-03-18 18:15:00

--------------------
"The Greatest Threats to Humanity are Comets, Meteors and Asteroids"

"Anybody who is not making forecasts, useful forecasts, about volcanoes and earthquakes, should be thrown out of public office."

"Well, Schwarzenegger is a sex maniac. He was the world's leading sex maniac. He was promoted directly from Ireland, but not from the Irish; and he was shipped into the United States to become the leader of California. And what he did is he turned the whole California into a bunch of degenerate sex maniacs, and they began doing it very quickly. What we're trying to do is get rid of the sex maniacs out of California"- Lyndon LaRouche
PMEmail
^
chator

Fürtwangler
Group: Members

QUOTE (man114 @ (time=1521414955))
Wow. I had no idea Kesha was a guest on Buzzsaw. Although I know Sean has interviewed Helga for the show previously and possibly, Bill Engdahl.

Originally posted on 2018-03-19 13:15:00

--------------------
" If I believed in God, I would be Christ."-Lyndon LaRouche, quoted by Jim Bakker

"Our organization should learn to have as much discipline as the Chinese Communist Party" Helga Zepp-LaRouche quoted by Mike Billington
PMEmail
^
man114

Asteroid Dodging Administrator
Group: Admin

QUOTE (chator @ (time=1521483349))
QUOTE (man114 @ (time=1521414955))
Wow. I had no idea Kesha was a guest on Buzzsaw. Although I know Sean has interviewed Helga for the show previously and possibly, Bill Engdahl.
I’ve been trying to keep an eye on YouTube because there are a lot of unusual videos coming out of the woodwork, not sure what the deal is with that.

Originally posted on 2018-03-19 14:57:00

--------------------
"The Greatest Threats to Humanity are Comets, Meteors and Asteroids"

"Anybody who is not making forecasts, useful forecasts, about volcanoes and earthquakes, should be thrown out of public office."

"Well, Schwarzenegger is a sex maniac. He was the world's leading sex maniac. He was promoted directly from Ireland, but not from the Irish; and he was shipped into the United States to become the leader of California. And what he did is he turned the whole California into a bunch of degenerate sex maniacs, and they began doing it very quickly. What we're trying to do is get rid of the sex maniacs out of California"- Lyndon LaRouche
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll