Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

New Class Series “Learn LaRouche’s Secret”
man114
 Posted: Jul 19 2018, 05:08 AM

Asteroid Dodging Administrator
Group: Admin

Starting Saturday we get another 8 part class series where we will get to “learn LaRouche”s secret”.

To quote their website...

“We want to let you in on a little secret: what's taught in universities as economics is worthless.

Real economics is not about supply and demand, it's not about capitalism vs communism, and it has nothing to do with counting money.

A true science of economics is the most profound area of study accessible to mankind—measuring a society's ability to generate a unique type of anti-entropic growth that separates human beings from the animals. Economics is the study of the ability of the individual to make immortal contributions to the anti-entropic growth of society. 

Lyndon LaRouche has pioneered this higher understanding of economics, and, in doing so, has become the most successful long-range economic forecaster on the planet. Why you haven't been taught this in school? What is the economic future for our nation, and what can you do about it?”

I fail to see how this will raise much that the previous class series have not already tackled but it is interesting to see when they address questions from the outside on the live chat from possible would be organizers.

Originally posted on 2018-06-20 08:28:00

--------------------
"The Greatest Threats to Humanity are Comets, Meteors and Asteroids"

"Anybody who is not making forecasts, useful forecasts, about volcanoes and earthquakes, should be thrown out of public office."

"Well, Schwarzenegger is a sex maniac. He was the world's leading sex maniac. He was promoted directly from Ireland, but not from the Irish; and he was shipped into the United States to become the leader of California. And what he did is he turned the whole California into a bunch of degenerate sex maniacs, and they began doing it very quickly. What we're trying to do is get rid of the sex maniacs out of California"- Lyndon LaRouche
PMEmail
^
fightapathy

LaRouche4POTUS 2020
Group: Members

QUOTE (man114)
Starting Saturday we get another 8 part class series where we will get to “learn LaRouche”s secret”.

You know, there's one little constancy among cults that always seemed to be missing from THE DEAR LEADER's outfit: secret knowledge. In most cults, the object of turning over one's life and possessions to the cult is to gain access to hermetic secret knowledge that will assure salvation of some kind. This seems to be absent in the LaRouche org. Perhaps its because StaLyn himself is the source of all salvation, and therefore studying his speeches and writings shall reveal whatever secret knowledge one is seeking.

But then, maybe its not absent after all. In cults like Scientology, the more money one pays, the closer one comes to the hidden inner sanctum of knowledge. In the LaRouche org, we still hear how big donors are cultivated by the higher-ups, granted access to key personnel, secret intel, special ops.

Originally posted on 2018-06-20 09:28:00

--------------------
If a host cooked a nice meal for you, you would appreciate that. But if she then vomited all over the meal, my guess is that this is what you would remember more than what she cooked. This is the case with the LaRouchies --Dr. Michael Hudson
PMEmail
^
man114

QUOTE (fightapathy @ (time=1529501291))
QUOTE (man114)

You know, there's one little constancy among cults that always seemed to be missing from THE DEAR LEADER's outfit: secret knowledge. In most cults, the object of turning over one's life and possessions to the cult is to gain access to hermetic secret knowledge that will assure salvation of some kind. This seems to be absent in the LaRouche org. Perhaps its because StaLyn himself is the source of all salvation, and therefore studying his speeches and writings shall reveal whatever secret knowledge one is seeking.

But then, maybe its not absent after all. In cults like Scientology, the more money one pays, the closer one comes to the hidden inner sanctum of knowledge. In the LaRouche org, we still hear how big donors are cultivated by the higher-ups, granted access to key personnel, secret intel, special ops.
I suppose this would have to do with LaRouche’s supposedly higher up intelligence connections. Presumably those in the inner circle would have more access to this type of information than your average card table shrine panhandler (save for those card tablers like Chris Sare who have direct access to a more prominent member). You probably get pre release access to the dossiers and such. So those are probably the benefits if you pay up and win yourself into a favorable position.

Originally posted on 2018-06-20 10:04:00

--------------------

"Anybody who is not making forecasts, useful forecasts, about volcanoes and earthquakes, should be thrown out of public office."

"Well, Schwarzenegger is a sex maniac. He was the world's leading sex maniac. He was promoted directly from Ireland, but not from the Irish; and he was shipped into the United States to become the leader of California. And what he did is he turned the whole California into a bunch of degenerate sex maniacs, and they began doing it very quickly. What we're trying to do is get rid of the sex maniacs out of California"- Lyndon LaRouche
PMEmail
^
chator

Fürtwangler

QUOTE (man114 @ (time=1529497708))

To quote their website...

“We want to let you in on a little secret: what's taught in universities as economics is worthless.

Real economics is not about supply and demand, it's not about capitalism vs communism, and it has nothing to do with counting money.

A true science of economics is the most profound area of study accessible to mankind—measuring a society's ability to generate a unique type of anti-entropic growth that separates human beings from the animals. Economics is the study of the ability of the individual to make immortal contributions to the anti-entropic growth of society. 

Lyndon LaRouche has pioneered this higher understanding of economics, and, in doing so, has become the most successful long-range economic forecaster on the planet. Why you haven't been taught this in school? What is the economic future for our nation, and what can you do about it?”

I fail to see how this will raise much that the previous class series have not already tackled but it is interesting to see when they address questions from the outside on the live chat from possible would be organizers.

My main problem with the new class series, before it even starts are the guest speakers selected: Will (zzzzz) Wertz and Dennis Speed. These two are not my favorite presenters. Wertz can put you to sleep faster than No Doz, Speed is good at holding your attention until you realize he's holding a nothing burger. But your right, this economic class series may not tackle anything not already previously addressed in other class series-the marketing for it seems to be addressed to newbies, or college students. Are they hoping to grow a new youth movement with this new online class series? That seems a little optimistic, given the organizing format. I hope they put a new spin on things like comparing and contrasting what is taught in universities with Lyn's ideas, although I really doubt Dennis or Will are qualified to do that since they've been out of university for decades and don't know what is being taught anymore.

To address the two questions posed in their advert:

Why haven't you been taught this in school? Most college science courses (biology, chemistry, physics) teach the second law of thermodynamics: entropy, which as a universal law also applies to economics. Anti-entropy isn't a phenomena that is believed to be taking place in economics, and I don't think LaRouche, or anyone else for that matter has really proved that it is.

What is the economic future for our nation, and what can you do about it? Nobody knows, and very little.

Originally posted on 2018-06-20 12:11:00

--------------------
" If I believed in God, I would be Christ."-Lyndon LaRouche, quoted by Jim Bakker

"Our organization should learn to have as much discipline as the Chinese Communist Party" Helga Zepp-LaRouche quoted by Mike Billington
PMEmail
^
chator

Fürtwangler

QUOTE (fightapathy @ (time=1529501291))
QUOTE (man114)

The org does seem to put it all out there as part of their political mission to educate the masses, however, I would say you do have to kind of dig for some information among the prodigious output of the org over the decades, and at least Lyn's writings can be rather long-winded, wordy, and cryptic-seeming to require pre-knowledge of mentioned sources or names dropped in an article to get a full understanding of a particular point. I would say the only thing they coveted for subscribers or high paying donors are the EIR alerts or previously, the high priced EIR Special Reports. But there never seemed to be special knowledge or secrets reserved for the highest ranking members of the org, other than personal access to Lyn, but that now seems to be a thing of the past.

Originally posted on 2018-06-20 21:51:00

--------------------
" If I believed in God, I would be Christ."-Lyndon LaRouche, quoted by Jim Bakker

"Our organization should learn to have as much discipline as the Chinese Communist Party" Helga Zepp-LaRouche quoted by Mike Billington
PMEmail
^
chator

Fürtwangler

Well, they finally posted the schedule for the class series

Week 1: On LaRouche's Discovery
Week 2: Potential relative population density and Energy flux density
Week 3:Thermodynamics of political economy
Week 4:Definition of economic value
Week 5:How technology is produced
Week 6: Dispensing with monetary theory
Week 7:Wages & Population
Week 8:Basic Economic Infrastructure

It looks like they are basically using Lyn's '84 economics book: So you Wish to Learn About Economics as a format since the lectures resemble the chapter titles from the book, except they are skipping chapters 1 & 6. Jason had done an online Economics class series based on the book 4 years ago, you can find it on YouTube here: 2014 Economcs class by Jason Ross.

Originally posted on 2018-06-21 14:50:00

--------------------

PMEmail
^
fightapathy

LaRouche4POTUS 2020

QUOTE (chator)

I see the webmaster is Ben Deniston [Code name=MOE] instead of Adam Sturman. Has he been blocked? Or did he defect?

QUOTE (chator)
It looks like they are basically using Lyn's '84 economics book: So you Wish to Learn About Economics as a format.

Oh. I was hoping MOE would conduct a class on the economics of galactic water. Hell, they did a class on the Science of Glass-Steagal. Why not the Music of NAWAPA or the Noöspheric Aspects of Volcano Forecasting?

Speaking of which, where the heck is LaRouchePAC on the outbreak of volcanic action lately? Time to re-boot "The Rim of Fire" and calls for expelling politicians who cannot make useful forecasts of volcanoes and earthquakes!

Originally posted on 2018-06-21 15:39:00

--------------------
If a host cooked a nice meal for you, you would appreciate that. But if she then vomited all over the meal, my guess is that this is what you would remember more than what she cooked. This is the case with the LaRouchies --Dr. Michael Hudson
PMEmail
^
xlcr4life

Golden Soul

From Man114

From Fightapathy

It looks like they are basically using Lyn's '84 economics book: So you Wish to Learn About Economics as a format since the lectures resemble the chapter titles from the book, except they are skipping chapters 1 & 6. Jason had done an online Economics class series based on the book 4 years ago, you can find it on YouTube here: 2014 Economcs class by Jason Ross.

"Learn Larouche's secrets?"

This is the same mumbo jumbo from the past several decades, just sliced into 8 portions. This reminds me of celebrity chefs on The Food Network who take a basic recipe and reduce or add a spice by 1/8th of a tsp and some new ingredient of the moment like capers or a wild mushroom extract and then call it their own discovery for their new upcoming cookbook. If you watch HGTV, it is the same as two jokers moving the furniture diagonally in the living room , adding a new floor vase and declaring that they refreshed this "tired and problem room" .

We had a version of this with Dialectical economics and Larouche correcting Marx when we were Marxists. We had industrial economics as the US Labor Party. American System as clean cuts kids at airports. Science drivers with SDI and Reagan where you can spend a trillion plus dollars on military weapons with Dr Evil "Lasers" and never have a deficit . We denounced everything of FDR when we were anti Rockeffeler. Hamilton came along when needed and another class series raised FDR from the dead. When Larouche was trying to get out of the US and hustle some Asian countries, Asia was the class series. You want Russians? Make sure the class series skips every single word about how we wanted to destroy the USSR and the eeeevil Russian Orthodox Church and that Russian Empire TV broadcasts. With Helga, you go back to her roots and shady history of Mao, Chinese Emperors for life and have the cult become PR outlets.

How about this "Larouche Secrets" class series where we start off with a few of these classes.

-Dennis tells everyone about how we lost every bit of real estate we ever owned in Leesburg due to our lunacy.

-Next class he does a slide show of all of the grifters and con men who got abut 13 million dollars from us by making a complete fool out of Lyn, Jeff/Paul/Security etc.

-Barbara hands out the NBC trial testimony of Larouche and plays back his court appearance that had us going from suing NBC to them being awarded a few million by the time it was over?

-Will tells us how much and how many of our promissory note victims were repaid by us before, during and after he went to prison.

-Helga gives a class about how everyone who always suspected her of having something strange and very secretive about her relation with Chinese interests was right on the money.

-Whats left and still alive of the NEC tells everyone about how the Chris White brainwashing caper and Hudson River frogmen was a big farce and really caused considerable damage to those still in like Dennis, Will and Barbara.

Now that's a class series I would gladly register for .

Originally posted on 2018-06-22 14:27:00
PMEmail
^
chator
 Posted: Jul 19 2018, 05:09 AM

Fürtwangler

QUOTE (xlcr4life @ (time=1529692036))
From Man114

From Fightapathy

"Learn Larouche's secrets?"

This is the same mumbo jumbo from the past several decades, just sliced into 8 portions. This reminds me of celebrity chefs on The Food Network who take a basic recipe and reduce or add a spice by 1/8th of a tsp and some new ingredient of the moment like capers or a wild mushroom extract and then call it their own discovery for their new upcoming cookbook. If you watch HGTV, it is the same as two jokers moving the furniture diagonally in the living room , adding a new floor vase and declaring that they refreshed this "tired and problem room" .

I just finished streaming the first class in the new economic class series. Will lectured for about an hour and then took questions. It took him 30 minutes before he even brought up the topic he was supposed to be talking about: LaRouche's discovery, and then he just quoted from Lyn's autobiography and an article. He also quoted from Norbert Wiener, Bernard Riemann's Habilitation dissertation, and from Cantor's work on transfinite numbers. I would rate his lecture at a D at being able to connect those works with "LaRouche's discovery", or to even be able to explain adequately what Lyn's discovery actually is. The class was basically a complete waste of time, you're better off reading LaRouche's article from '93 on his discovery than sitting through this lecture. It's a pretty sad state of affairs when one of Larouche 's top lieutenants can't even explain what his key discovery is.

Originally posted on 2018-06-23 20:16:00

--------------------

PMEmail
^
GUEST_USER

Golden Soul

The second class is given by Dennis Speed, and it's a doozy...

I'm currently watching about 15 minutes into a bizarre segment where Dennis is trying to coordinate people to calculate population densities of different locations, all the while belittling, mocking, and smirking at them as they struggle to understand what he means or volunteer. One man yells pointing out that Dennis' instructions don't make sense and won't produce the right answer. Dennis tells him to watch. Another man, who Dennis singles out as someone going to college for a science degree, and scolds him to just do what he's asking of him, which is come up with a number for the population density of Germany. When the man gives his answer, Dennis rejects it immediately and remarked off the mic but still audibly that the scientist can't do math. At one point he says to the whole room that a younger audience the previous day was very energetic in volunteering and grasping what he had to say...

He even says something like THIS ISN'T LIKE THE FUNDRAISING WHERE THE ORGANIZERS HAVE TO GIVE MONEY BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE IS!!!

I dare say it's the most smug and venomous I've ever seen him, but something tells me it's worse when the camera is off. I wonder if it's Helga herself that tells him when to lay into people like this.

Originally posted on 2018-06-30 16:02:00
PMEmail
^
GUEST_USER

Golden Soul

QUOTE (Guest @ (time=1530388953))

I'm currently watching about 15 minutes into a bizarre segment where Dennis is trying to coordinate people to calculate population densities of different locations, all the while belittling, mocking, and smirking at them as they struggle to understand what he means or volunteer. One man yells pointing out that Dennis' instructions don't make sense and won't produce the right answer. Dennis tells him to watch. Another man, who Dennis singles out as someone going to college for a science degree, and scolds him to just do what he's asking of him, which is come up with a number for the population density of Germany. When the man gives his answer, Dennis rejects it immediately and remarked off the mic but still audibly that the scientist can't do math. At one point he says to the whole room that a younger audience the previous day was very energetic in volunteering and grasping what he had to say...

He even says something like THIS ISN'T LIKE THE FUNDRAISING WHERE THE ORGANIZERS HAVE TO GIVE MONEY BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE IS!!!

I dare say it's the most smug and venomous I've ever seen him, but something tells me it's worse when the camera is off. I wonder if it's Helga herself that tells him when to lay into people like this.
It's completely ridiculous, and such an obvious play to fill up time and provide reasons to mock people. This is a "class?!" The figures he's asking for are all readily available, and he could have just looked them up himself, yet he's asking people to calculate them on their cellphone calculator apps in what might be the least scientific way possible, going all around the room, getting confused about who is doing what... It's a complete farce.

I think we're clearly just running out the clock here. The whole exercise was so bizarre and confusing I felt like I was on drugs for a minute.

Dennis never even explains the point of having them do it this way. It's interesting to note that many cults use such tactics to confuse people and suppress their critical thinking.

Originally posted on 2018-06-30 16:19:00
PMEmail
^
chator

Fürtwangler

QUOTE (Guest @ (time=1530389983))

It's completely ridiculous, and such an obvious play to fill up time and provide reasons to mock people. This is a "class?!" The figures he's asking for are all readily available, and he could have just looked them up himself, yet he's asking people to calculate them on their cellphone calculator apps in what might be the least scientific way possible, going all around the room, getting confused about who is doing what... It's a complete farce.

I think we're clearly just running out the clock here. The whole exercise was so bizarre and confusing I felt like I was on drugs for a minute.

Dennis never even explains the point of having them do it this way. It's interesting to note that many cults use such tactics to confuse people and suppress their critical thinking.
I still don't really understand what the whole point of it was. One of the audience members asked, what will be the population density of the moon in 50 years? He sounded completely serious in asking this.

Originally posted on 2018-06-30 17:46:00

--------------------

PMEmail
^
man114

QUOTE (chator @ (time=1530395207))

I still don't really understand what the whole point of it was. One of the audience members asked, what will be the population density of the moon in 50 years? He sounded completely serious in asking this.
Once we start mining ore from the moon which Rachel suggests is cheaper than mining it on earth I suppose the population density of the moon would have to increase somewhat. http://b2.ifrm.com/static/emo/2.png

Sometimes I feel like I’m watching a completely bizarre stage comedy act during these shows. Dennis really seems to be losing it lately which doesn’t help. I’m guessing there is immense fundraising pressure on to keep things afloat.

Originally posted on 2018-06-30 20:28:00

--------------------

PMEmail
^
GUEST_USER

Golden Soul

QUOTE (man114 @ (time=1530404886))

Once we start mining ore from the moon which Rachel suggests is cheaper than mining it on earth I suppose the population density of the moon would have to increase somewhat. http://b2.ifrm.com/static/emo/2.png

Sometimes I feel like I’m watching a completely bizarre stage comedy act during these shows. Dennis really seems to be losing it lately which doesn’t help. I’m guessing there is immense fundraising pressure on to keep things afloat.
Used to be money was rarely if ever mentioned in the public videos. It was just what we sort of assumed this was all about. Now it's more common than ever to hear someone (in this class it was Diane) making some sort of plea for cash for the next pamphlet, concert, whatever.

I put Dennis' statement in all caps because I thought he was rather badly giving up the grift while trying to be clever and cutting. I imagine at some point lots of people realize that that's all they're actually interested in... money.

The best Dennis can do is claim that LPAC is directly responsible for Trump announcing an upcoming meeting with Putin. I wonder if he actually thinks that's true. It often strikes me that if this group never existed, and you wrote it's story as a fiction novel, your editor would probably tell you it was a bit too unbelievable what people could be convinced of.

Originally posted on 2018-06-30 23:16:00
PMEmail
^
man114

QUOTE (Guest @ (time=1530414980))
QUOTE (man114 @ (time=1530404886))

Used to be money was rarely if ever mentioned in the public videos. It was just what we sort of assumed this was all about. Now it's more common than ever to hear someone (in this class it was Diane) making some sort of plea for cash for the next pamphlet, concert, whatever.

I put Dennis' statement in all caps because I thought he was rather badly giving up the grift while trying to be clever and cutting. I imagine at some point lots of people realize that that's all they're actually interested in... money.

The best Dennis can do is claim that LPAC is directly responsible for Trump announcing an upcoming meeting with Putin. I wonder if he actually thinks that's true. It often strikes me that if this group never existed, and you wrote it's story as a fiction novel, your editor would probably tell you it was a bit too unbelievable what people could be convinced of.
They’ve deleted a few videos with very public pleas for money. One in particular from when Cody Jones was still a member is burned into my mind it was so disturbing, he looked like he was practically on the verge of tears begging for money. Even though I think he was purged having seen that video I hope he’s better off these days.

Originally posted on 2018-07-02 00:32:00

--------------------

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll